hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A family friend had a loss of a loved one and takes his brothers flag to each home game. Had got told he couldn't cover the advertising board.

How come these ****bags get away with this pish.

Also fwiw
    Why can't we cut their allocation? Why do we accept getting 800 tickets at their ground and give these subhumans a full 3k stand.
    Ron Gordon isn’t going to write off tens of thousands of pounds twice a season on a point of principle sadly. Not when Hibs aren’t selling out their own 3 sides.

it’s not right (especially with our measly allocation at grayskull) but it is what it is.

2. Log in to remove the advert

https://youtube/CJTMNcdyd0E

Stupid Hun climbing the side of the south stand to put a flat up.

Alot of evidence in this thread to write to the sfa especially that picture of the overcrowding. Even a blind eye can see the amount of empty seats vs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    Sure I read on here that stewards come through from over there somewhere for the uglies games?
    That was me The core of stewards for the OF games are bused in from the Glasgow area!

Quote Originally Posted by Helensburghhibs View Post
    Once we sellout our 3 stands and need the extra seats we can start talking about cutting allocations. Before that would be cutting our nose off to spite our face

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sauz View Post
    That was me The core of stewards for the OF games are bused in from the Glasgow area!
    Is Staunch Steward one of them..?

https://twitter.com/staunch_steward?...5324n9uj2_IGcQ

I said a couple of seasons ago I wouldn't go back to a Huns game at ER as I end up going radge, and a man my age shouldn't get so upset at the fitba'. Yesterday I didn't have a pre-match pint and thought the lack of alcohol might make a difference.

It didn't, and perhaps sad to say I hate them as much as I ever did. And I've met several good yins over the years - collectively though, they really are a horrible, bigoted lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Not only that but clearly overcrowding yet again and it's Hibs that would be held liable if anything happened so it's time they done something about it.
    I was just about to post the same thing. How can this be allowed?? Can KP bring this up?

Quote Originally Posted by LunasBoots View Post
    Group of around 30 of them rushed in through the disabled access, many fans had old tickets from a previous game and where trying to get in....from a steward who was working that end.

didn't they pull a similar stunt at Kilmarnock a few years ago, and end up on top of a shelter (possibly for wheelchair fans?) that collapsed, and they had the cheek to start claiming their safety had been put in danger?! Ignoring the fact that they’d overpopulated the stand, and shouldn’t have been on the roof in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    didn't they pull a similar stunt at Kilmarnock a few years ago, and end up on top of a shelter (possibly for wheelchair fans?) that collapsed, and they had the cheek to start claiming their safety had been put in danger?! Ignoring the fact that they’d overpopulated the stand, and shouldn’t have been on the roof in the first place
    Yes the roof of the wheelchair shelter (housing their own fans) collapsed after their fans climbed onto it a few years ago.