hibs.net Messageboard

First Time Visitor to Easter Road

Hi Guys / Gals....I have never been to Easter Road before but my neighbours adopted son is a supporter. His dad is not into football.....so I have bought tickets for the Kilmarnock game in a couple of weeks time to take him.

We are in the Famous 5 stand (lower) but I'd appreciate any hints or tips to make his day a wee bit special.

We will be dropped off at the end of Easter Road so are there any places he would really like to see? Even including the usual burger vans / scarf outlets / or is there a club shop?

Cards on table.....I support another team, but want to make this young Hibee's experience special for him. Every team needs every supporter they can get.

Thanks for any suggestions / ideas.....it is appreciated.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by cally22 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Guys / Gals....I have never been to Easter Road before but my neighbours adopted son is a supporter. His dad is not into football.....so I have bought tickets for the Kilmarnock game in a couple of weeks time to take him.

We are in the Famous 5 stand (lower) but I'd appreciate any hints or tips to make his day a wee bit special.

We will be dropped off at the end of Easter Road so are there any places he would really like to see? Even including the usual burger vans / scarf outlets / or is there a club shop?

Cards on table.....I support another team, but want to make this young Hibee's experience special for him. Every team needs every supporter they can get.

There is a club shop at the Famous Five stand mate, hope the lad enjoys his day, you too, we might convert you 🤣👍

@hibs.net private member

Appreciate what you are doing as you support another club - respect - there is a club shop at the stadium, scarf sellers near to stadium as you approach, hope he enjoys the experience and appreciates your actions on his behalf. Whoever you support they are lucky to have you. Hope you enjoy the day.

Decent thing to do mate, well done, if you message Barrie Wilkins on Instagram or Twitter he's the club announcer, he may be able to get a message on the big screens in the build up to kick off or half time for the wee man.

Lovely thing for you to do and hopefully you both have an enjoyable day. It’s a ‘Hibs Kids Day’ for the Kilmarnock game so there should be some extra activities etc in and around the stadium and the Famous Five Lower is the family section so there may be some bits to see/do in the concourse before kick off.

In previous years there’s been a couple of players making an appearance pre-match and games etc to take part in so it may be worth heading into the stadium a little bit early - keep an eye on the club website in the lead up as I’m sure it’ll be advertised on there.

If you arrive early you can also hang around between the Famous Five and East Stands - there is a car park on the corner where all of the players park their cars so you may see them arriving.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Respect !

See if you can swop your tickets for a Hibs Kid’s membership

4 games for £20 with a goody bag and a Birthday card 6-12 years old or £79 accompanied with an adult

Did it for all of my kids and they are still HIBS daft

One game might be enough though

Enjoy

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...mberships/List
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 20-08-2022 at 07:24 AM.

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Admiration for you, wouldn't be an easy thing but the wee man will probably be very appreciative 👏

That’s a lovely thing to do irrespective of what club it is. Out of interest, who do you support and can you be converted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I’ve got 3 boys. Took each one to the club shop and let them choose a scarf when I took them to their first game. Those scarfs have been with them through thick and thin. Hope you both enjoy the day.