hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcbizz1998 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can’t make this one as I’m at a wedding, so have 2 season tickets available in the middle of the east.

Can I put them up for resale? Or does that only happen when we are close to a sell out?
    Only available when it's a sellout.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I can’t make this one as I’m at a wedding, so have 2 season tickets available in the middle of the east.

Can I put them up for resale? Or does that only happen when we are close to a sell out?
    Tell your mum and dad to put the wedding back so you can attend...

Good to see this thread - let's sell it out Hibees

How many have we sold to date?

Also, wonder if Hibs considered a push for more Season Ticket sales offering people who bought a ticket for the Hertz game a discount amount to what they paid for the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    How many have we sold to date?

Also, wonder if Hibs considered a push for more Season Ticket sales offering people who bought a ticket for the Hertz game a discount amount to what they paid for the ticket.
    Unsure how it’d work GDPR wise, but I think it would be great if HIbs, using the ‘Choose Hibs’ marketing frame, sent an email to all non-season ticket attendees of the derby, with a ‘Thank you for Choosing Hibs for the derby - gaun choose us for the rest of the season, with the money paid for the derby off the price of a season ticket.

The stewards for the Hibs/Hearts v oldfirm games are bused in from Glasgow & Airdrie Got that info from a friend who use to work with G4 Scotland a couple of years back!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sauz View Post
    The stewards for the Hibs/Hearts v oldfirm games are bused in from Glasgow & Airdrie Got that info from a friend who use to work with G4 Scotland a couple of years back!
    That's true, I know the guy who organises the stewards for these games.

First Team Breakthrough

I'm pretty certain you can inform the club that you aren't going to attend and they'll release the seat for that 1 game, you just won't get the wee incentive for doing so like when the ticket exchange is open.

Quote Originally Posted by evy View Post
    I'm pretty certain you can inform the club that you aren't going to attend and they'll release the seat for that 1 game, you just won't get the wee incentive for doing so like when the ticket exchange is open.
    Ah ok cool. I’ll ping and email over to the ticket office then. Cheers

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    The Livingston result will have a huge bearing on this sales wise. A win will see them shift, a loss will see the feel good factor take a dent.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Hibs should've done a package for this and Hearts, buy both get 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Hibs should've done a package for this and Hearts, buy both get 10% off.
    Why...demand is high and no need to discount. Simple economics. You want a discount pony up front for an ST.

Is that what’s left ??

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Is that what’s left ??
    That's what's currently for sale. All the blue dots on the plan.

Rangers will be campaigning for this game to be postponed to allow more time to prep for their big game against PSV.

Dutch league have postponed PSV's league fixture on 20th August.

Cant see it happening as where does it end, if you qualify for Europe you need to accept you play weekend and midweek. It would then be squeezed in further in to the season no doubt some midweek that really would not suit us.

Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    Rangers will be campaigning for this game to be postponed to allow more time to prep for their big game against PSV.

Cant see it happening as where does it end, if you qualify for Europe you need to accept you play weekend and midweek. It would then be squeezed in further in to the season no doubt some midweek that really would not suit us.
    **** them. Get it played as planned.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074

Let them forfeit the game and give us a 3-0 win ??

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Knowing the spfl, it’ll end up rearranged and we’ll get **** all say in it

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    **** them. Get it played as planned.
    The game is a TV pick so Sky aint going to play ball and the SPFL kept it on the Saturday breakfast slot instead of moving it to the Sunday to give the an extra day and a half to recover already😉
    Last edited by hibbyfraelibby; 11-08-2022 at 03:27 PM.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar

Sky would never allow that.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    West - 854
    east - 902
    ff - 1064
    total - 2820

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    The Livingston result will have a huge bearing on this sales wise. A win will see them shift, a loss will see the feel good factor take a dent.
    Yes, expect a slow week for sales now. A win yesterday and I think it would have been a sell-out.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sauz View Post
    It may well have changed from when I was a steward 10 years ago, but they'd likely have brought in extra bodies (probably from Glasgow) to make up the numbers for the bigger games - but the typical pool of stewards were Edinburgh based.

You pick and choose what shifts you want and the same faces would work Easter Road, Tynecastle, M'field (Friday night games)...
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    Yes, expect a slow week for sales now. A win yesterday and I think it would have been a sell-out.
    Only sellout will be the away end. We'll sell barely any more tickets now.

I think the actual attendance we'll get in is about 15-16k for this one now, I don't see us coming close to selling out after yesterday unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I think the actual attendance we'll get in is about 15-16k for this one now, I don't see us coming close to selling out after yesterday unfortunately.
    And the fans can't be blamed for that. Hibs can't keep letting them down by losing every time they go to the likes of Livi and expect the fans to rally round for the next game.

I remain mystified by the collective mindset at Hibs. The number of times we follow up a confidence-boosting result with a pitiful display like yesterday's first half is drearily predictable.

Why were the players not fired up from the off? It doesn't seem to come down to the manager as we've seen the same script over and over again.
    Last edited by He's here!; 14-08-2022 at 10:40 AM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He's here! View Post
    And the fans can't be blamed for that. Hibs can't keep letting them down by losing every time they go up the likes of Livi and expect the fans to rally round for the next game.

I remain mystified by the collective mindset at Hibs. The number of times we follow up a confidence-boosting result with a pitiful display like yesterday's first half is drearily predictable.

Why were the players not fired up from the off? It doesn't seem to come down to the manager as we've seen the same script over and over again.
    Fans are meant to support the club not go up and down on the back of one defeat. Nothing will ever change if many chose to reflect some apparent weakness you seem to be accusing the club of.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Fans are meant to support the club not go up and down on the back of one defeat. Nothing will ever change if many chose to reflect some apparent weakness you seem to be accusing the club of.
    If yesterday was a rarity then yes it would be fickle of fans to stay away, but it wasn't. The fans turned up in numbers and, once again, were badly let down. The change you mention has to come from the club/players if they want the fans behind them week in week out. Losing to Livi should be a shock, not something we've got used to.