Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by madhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West 16 left
    Famous Five Upper 122 left
    Famous Five lower 280 left
    Total 418 available

Selling pretty well - should be sold out by middle of week
    So we've already sold at least 200 more tickets than Tinycastle can hold (including those weird no-mates seats)

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    So we've already sold at least 200 more tickets than Tinycastle can hold (including those weird no-mates seats)
    Good point

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Another 30 odd tickets have become available in the west stand, they are not hospitality

@hibs.net private member
    Am I too late to get a season ticket? Can't see the option on the website and can't get through to the ticket office.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeithMike View Post
    Am I too late to get a season ticket? Can't see the option on the website and can't get through to the ticket office.

Email them. You normally get a quick response.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby

Send them an email. They’ll definitely assist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would keep trying the ticket office. If the website isn't showing any available then I would guess it is because of the ticket sales for the Hearts and Rangers games. I expect the TO will be able to sort you a ST and separate seats for those 2 games (at no extra cost),if the ST seat is already sold for them.

Have you tried emailing them?
    Last edited by 007; 02-08-2022 at 12:01 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I would keep trying the ticket office. If the website isn't showing any avaiable then I would guess it is because of the tciket sales for the Hearts and Rangers games. I expect the TO will be able to sort you a ST and separate seats for those 2 games (at no extra cost),if the ST seat is already sold for them.

Have you tried emailing them?
    Thanks for replies. Yes, I've emailed so will hopefully get a response soon. Phone just ringing out.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Phoned for 2 days , no answer. Sent email , replied within 5 minutes.. tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

@hibs.net private member
    Ticket in the East bought. Lets go!

It would appear that over 100 tickets have become available in the East and West stands. I do wonder where they come from. Does somebody in the ticket office go into a drawer and go “ oh look there’s a batch of tickets we can sell”

Promising Youngster Sgt. Hartman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    It would appear that over 100 tickets have become available in the East and West stands. I do wonder where they come from. Does somebody in the ticket office go into a drawer and go “ oh look there’s a batch of tickets we can sell”
    Was wondering the same thing. Maybe ST holders that can't attend have informed the ticket office to make their seats available?

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Probably comps held back for players and staff etc.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. Maybe ST holders that can't attend have informed the ticket office to make their seats available?
    I wondered if it was st holders going to hospitality and Hibs only releasing their tickets now.

It will be ST holders unable to attend releasing their seats

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Probably comps held back for players and staff etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    I wondered if it was st holders going to hospitality and Hibs only releasing their tickets now.
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post

I would guess it is a combination of all the above

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Possibly but I didn’t think you could release until it was sold out

Possibly but I didn’t think you could release until it was sold out
    You don’t get any money for it but if you email the ticket office they’ll normally put the seat back on sale.

No sure if sales have slowed up a bit or if it’s just that more have been released.

Either way, it’s not many to shift. Hope the go and ER is packed and bouncing.

Hibs should do a tourists ticket for games, especially during the festival, turn up at the ticket office with their passport to prove they are not a hun etc and then they could be sold a ticket for the game. Every tourist from abroad will have a passport. Simple. Expand the market. Electronic tickets only to make it harder to pass on. Or collect on the day only to ensure its going to the correct person.

First Team Breakthrough
    Hibs should do a tourists ticket for games, especially during the festival, turn up at the ticket office with their passport to prove they are not a hun etc and then they could be sold a ticket for the game. Every tourist from abroad will have a passport. Simple. Expand the market. Electronic tickets only to make it harder to pass on. Or collect on the day only to ensure its going to the correct person.

Totally agree with this, we need to tap into these opportunities, same with Fixtures around New Year when city is flooded with visitors.

Promising Youngster Sgt. Hartman's Avatar
    This seems like a pretty good idea, they could also advertise and sell tickets via certain hotels around the city for tourists (not sure how that would work though)

The difficult part would be deciding the number of tickets being made available for tourists so hibs fans don't miss out on a ticket. Would all depend on how well/poor the team is performing

Back up to 426 available

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Nice idea that gets brought up every year. We might sell an extra 5 or 6 tickets I guess but that's about it.

Tourists have a million things to do in Edinburgh. If they're here from Japan or USA or wherever for a couple of days on their tour, they're not going to waste their time at ER.

We seem to think that folk from other countries would love to come see us play. They don't, or we would already have seen them by now.

I get that there might be a few die hard fans out there who like to take in any game. There's nothing stopping them going to ER for Cat B games as it stands but again, we're talking a handful of people at most.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Nice idea that gets brought up every year. We might sell an extra 5 or 6 tickets I guess but that's about it.

Tourists have a million things to do in Edinburgh. If they're here from Japan or USA or wherever for a couple of days on their tour, they're not going to waste their time at ER.

We seem to think that folk from other countries would love to come see us play. They don't, or we would already have seen them by now.

I get that there might be a few die hard fans out there who like to take in any game. There's nothing stopping them going to ER for Cat B games as it stands but again, we're talking a handful of people at most.

I think you're wrong there, when I go away I look at local fixtures to see if theres a game I can attend. I'm going to Lanzarote this year and will got to a game if UD Lanzarote are at home.

True, but there is a lot stopping them from attending a much more attractive Cat A fixture, mainly the clubs own ticketing policy. We should certainly look at opportunities to expand the clubs name and get tourists along to watch the team. An advertisement board with leaflets or a QR code to scan in the passing at Edinburgh Airport would do for starters. Only takes seconds to scan a code.

In Italy, fans from abroad must bring their passport to prove their identity if they want tickets. That could easily work here.

I think you're wrong there, when I go away I look at local fixtures to see if theres a game I can attend. I'm going to Lanzarote this year and will got to a game if UD Lanzarote are at home.

True, but there is a lot stopping them from attending a much more attractive Cat A fixture, mainly the clubs own ticketing policy. We should certainly look at opportunities to expand the clubs name and get tourists along to watch the team. An advertisement board with leaflets or a QR code to scan in the passing at Edinburgh Airport would do for starters. Only takes seconds to scan a code.

In Italy, fans from abroad must bring their passport to prove their identity if they want tickets. That could easily work here.
    I also think there’s a unique atmosphere at this game that would appeal to any sports fan that is visiting.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

So are we restricting these "abroad" nations to outside Scotland, UK or are we including Ireland 😂

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

Plenty of people do football tourism and groundhopping. If I am in a different town or city I always look at fixtures to see if I can go to a match. Edinburgh is a busy place and while Derby games and games against the Uglies may not need to shift more tickets we should see if we can attract any tourists all year round and not just in the festival. Tourist will probably buy souvenirs etc too so money to be made.