hibs.net Messageboard

Live matches in Premier Sports Cup

I live down south and can’t get to Easter Road so I’ve been watching the matches live when available on my iPad (PPV). I believe that has been stopped for this coming season which is a bummer but wondered if there’ll be many matches live on Premier Sports. I’ve noticed that the Falkirk match is on this platform but can’t see any more. Am I correct that PPV will no longer be offered this season pls. Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Southernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I live down south and can’t get to Easter Road so I’ve been watching the matches live when available on my iPad (PPV). I believe that has been stopped for this coming season which is a bummer but wondered if there’ll be many matches live on Premier Sports. I’ve noticed that the Falkirk match is on this platform but can’t see any more. Am I correct that PPV will no longer be offered this season pls. Cheers
    The Bonnyrigg game is also on Premier.

The PPV option for league games has stopped.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    It’s a shame that they stopped selling ppv as all it’s going to do is force people down other less legal routes to watch the games when they can’t physically make it.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    It’s a shame that they stopped selling ppv as all it’s going to do is force people down other less legal routes to watch the games when they can’t physically make it.
    It’s not all it’s going to do. That’s definitely one route people will go down, another though is to make people attend again.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    It’s not all it’s going to do. That’s definitely one route people will go down, another though is to make people attend again.
    Great if you live near Easter road then, but otherwise your options are to illegally obtain the game or just don’t watch.

They have been forced to stop PPV by SKY who own the rights and who have stopped the Covid exemption. Have you signed up to the official Hibernian Nord VPN deal😉

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Great if you live near Easter road then, but otherwise your options are to illegally obtain the game or just don’t watch.
    Should support your local club then and stop being a glory hunter 😉

I probably shouldn’t get a job in the Hibs marketing team.

I never missed a game home and away but can’t make it up to Leith very often from my home in the south of England. It was always easy to get to the ground as I used to live in the Kirkgate.
    The PPV was like a lifeline for me so really disappointed it’s been withdrawn. I have a vpn but are you saying the Hibs one will give me the live match. Not sure how that’ll work perhaps you could advise. I’m also a subscriber to Hibs tv but of course I can only get audio. It’s not the same of course.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Should support your local club then and stop being a glory hunter 😉

I probably shouldn’t get a job in the Hibs marketing team.
    Haha, I tried to follow Lausanne and it was truly grim. Supporting hibs was glorious by comparison.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Southernhibee View Post
    I never missed a game home and away but can’t make it up to Leith very often from my home in the south of England. It was always easy to get to the ground as I used to live in the Kirkgate.
    The PPV was like a lifeline for me so really disappointed it’s been withdrawn. I have a vpn but are you saying the Hibs one will give me the live match. Not sure how that’ll work perhaps you could advise. I’m also a subscriber to Hibs tv but of course I can only get audio. It’s not the same of course.
    Most of the games are broadcast to international subscribers live. It’s possibly for anyone to subscribe to Hibs TV international, I paid for it with my U.K. payment card while living in Switzerland.

A VPN makes your computer seem like it’s in any country of your choosing.

I’ll have a look at that thanks

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Dodgy stick for me as on holiday

You can get HibsTV international in that case.

If you live outside the UK all good - if you don't then a VPN will sort (totally legal).

Don't go down the illegal route like IPTV as that just gives your money to dodgy characters and not those who deserve it.
    Last edited by RoxburghHibs; 02-07-2022 at 11:29 AM.