hibs.net Messageboard

Lifts in FF and West stands.

Does anybody know if there is a lift available to fans with mobility issues who sit in the west upper? ... I don't mean wheelchair access but just just for folk who can walk but have difficulty climbing the stairs.

The same question for the FF upper. A coupe of games ago a steward offered my mates dad use of the FF lift, he didn't need it, but we do have a person regularly with us who would have taken up the offer if they had been at that game, is this a regular thing in the FF?

2. Log in to remove the advert

There’s defo one for the west upper.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzeelegod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There’s defo one for the west upper.
    Cheers mate

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anybody know if there is a lift available to fans with mobility issues who sit in the west upper? ... I don't mean wheelchair access but just just for folk who can walk but have difficulty climbing the stairs.

The same question for the FF upper. A coupe of games ago a steward offered my mates dad use of the FF lift, he didn't need it, but we do have a person regularly with us who would have taken up the offer if they had been at that game, is this a regular thing in the FF?
    Yes to the FF lift. It had been out of action since the wheelchair section closed when the singing section moved into the FF. LD claimed it was nothing to do with that or the NHS deal in the FF” but rather it was because the lift was unsafe to go beyond a certain floor. My dad had a lift pass before this and has struggled up the stairs since. He’d emailed a few times to see if the lift had been fixed and was told there were no plans to do this.

However, we sit next to the old wheelchair section in the FF Upper and a few games ago we noticed there were wheelchair users in the section. My dad emailed and has a lift pass again.

Edit: email the ticket office and they should be able to sort out a lift pass.