hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    So it seems some fans are a bit so-so about renewing their season tickets. If you don't renew you are a so and so.
    Last edited by gbhibby; 28-05-2022 at 08:49 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what?😏
    So far from being a satisfactory answer…

So, a needle pulling thread!?

Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    So over 8k renewals so far then? Thats actually more than I thought it would be. Pretty good going thus far. I fancy us to reach 10k
    So far so good then but a bit more needed.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    So what?��
    So, the ANL original or Metallica cover?
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member
    I have not renewed and not likely to this year - but that's more to do with current personal finances allied to the fact a ST doesn't really make budgetary sense for me as I don't get to enough games. I "ponied up" over lock down purely to help the club through a rocky patch - now it's time for me to take a back seat for a while regardless of the team's form. I'll still be along to games only PATG. Fingers crossed that Johnson has me thinking twice and breaking down the door for a half ST at Xmas time!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    So, a needle pulling thread!?
    Sew you say 😀

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    MacKay’s season with Ross County was nothing special, recency bias just makes it seem that way because their results in 2022 were much better than results earlier in the season. Their final points total was exactly in line with their average points total in the top tier and they did nothing in the cups. Derek Adams & Jim McIntyre had much more successful seasons with Ross County than MacKay plus Adams did so with a smaller budget.

Also, Charles-Cook was at Ross County before MacKay arrived, he had nothing to do with his recruitment.
    Talking balls there pal. Look we’re Ross County were when Malky MacKay took over and where he’s taken them to this season. Just a tad above Hibernian FC the “big city club”
    I’m sure he could do a great job for Hibs but no, yet again English Championship/ League 1 is seen as a great place to come from

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastHibby View Post
    Talking balls there pal. Look we’re Ross County were when Malky MacKay took over and where he’s taken them to this season. Just a tad above Hibernian FC the “big city club”
    I’m sure he could do a great job for Hibs but no, yet again English Championship/ League 1 is seen as a great place to come from
    What part of my post was factually incorrect?

BTW, the last manager we appointed whose previous job was in EFL League 1 got us our first 3rd place finish in 16 years.

Does anyone have a contact email address for the ticket office please ?

Quote Originally Posted by SickBoy32 View Post
    Does anyone have a contact email address for the ticket office please ?
    tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk
    Cheers mate

Just renewed. Wasn't going to, but forever hopeful that this'll be a good year.

Born a hibs supporter and will die a hibs supporter
    Renewed my season ticket and shall keep the faith GGTTH

Blog Entries
    Another 3 today!

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Early Bird Offer ends tomorrow Tuesday 31/5/2022 5pm

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    3 purchased, just waiting on the seat next to us being released so we can have 4 in a row…what else would we do if we weren’t going to ER.

Notice the club have posted an updated ad re STs on FB. James Scott and Elias Melkerson are the two playwrs featured. Subliminal messaging maybes?

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Notice the club have posted an updated ad re STs on FB. James Scott and Elias Melkerson are the two playwrs featured. Subliminal messaging maybes?
    That’s not James Scott, it’s Cadden.

Left by mutual consent!
    Another 3 done this morning. Only one other person renewing whilst I was there. Let's hope they're all doing it online.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Should have went to spec savers 😀

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    So the club seems really determined to play this game of chicken with me as regards them making a major signing before I renew. I made it very clear to the guy on the phone when he called, I don't know what they're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbizz1998 View Post
    That’s not James Scott, it’s Cadden.
    Phew!😉

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    So the club seems really determined to play this game of chicken with me as regards them making a major signing before I renew. I made it very clear to the guy on the phone when he called, I don't know what they're thinking.

I'm with you on this one.

If we don't sign somebody of the quality of Messi by the end of June, I'm ripping up my Season Ticket QR Code in front of the Main Stand.

Another 2 renewed

Thats it renewed for another year. Hoping for a better season with a bit more excitement than last. Cmon the hibees.

Looking at the renewals on here 10k seems realistic

Not to bad me thinks especially after last seasons **** show

Add another 3

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    I really had to do the right thing here I have had my season ticket now for 12 years and I can’t make as many games these days due to family life and work commitments. My first season ticket was purchased when the East Stand was built all those years ago. I attended nearly every home game when Colin Calderwood was the manager and the football was utterly horrendous but the days out were class. Travelling from Train, Bus or Car from the North east of Scotland to support those boys in Green. Since then my work has changed and family life has set upon me these last few years. The football has its ups and downs. I have had to balance things to make sure the important things in life are taken care of. I made sure I purchased a season ticket during the Covid season to help keep the club in good shape so I felt that I really had done my bit to support the club as did many of our fans. But again we must balance what truly matters. The washing machine is making one hell of a crazy rattling noise and the car looks like mater from Disney’s movie cars so a tough decision was made regarding the season ticket some things are just more important so I had to explain to the better half that the washing machine and the car were simply not important enough to merit changing and the season ticket was renewed.

Glory Glory!!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokesy's on fire View Post
    I really had to do the right thing here I have had my season ticket now for 12 years and I can’t make as many games these days due to family life and work commitments. My first season ticket was purchased when the East Stand was built all those years ago. I attended nearly every home game when Colin Calderwood was the manager and the football was utterly horrendous but the days out were class. Travelling from Train, Bus or Car from the North east of Scotland to support those boys in Green. Since then my work has changed and family life has set upon me these last few years. The football has its ups and downs. I have had to balance things to make sure the important things in life are taken care of. I made sure I purchased a season ticket during the Covid season to help keep the club in good shape so I felt that I really had done my bit to support the club as did many of our fans. But again we must balance what truly matters. The washing machine is making one hell of a crazy rattling noise and the car looks like mater from Disney’s movie cars so a tough decision was made regarding the season ticket some things are just more important so I had to explain to the better half that the washing machine and the car were simply not important enough to merit changing and the season ticket was renewed.

Glory Glory!!

Hibs , They just get under your skin