hibs.net Messageboard

2016 Cup Run programmes for sale

Guys

I've got a mint Copy of Hearts away and a mint copy of the Dundee Utd programme I'd be willing to part with if I got any serious offers.

The Hearts game sold on ebay the other day for £55 and the semi for £33 but they've both gone for much more.

I've also got a copy of the Final I'd sell, but they're not really reaching potential value atm.

I'd consider reasonable offers either individually or as a pair or 3 and I'd rather they went to a proper hibs fan here than on ebay.

If anyone is interested PM me.

I won't publish what offers I get, just that they've sold if they do.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Jimmy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guys

I've got a mint Copy of Hearts away and a mint copy of the Dundee Utd programme I'd be willing to part with if I got any serious offers.

The Hearts game sold on ebay the other day for £55 and the semi for £33 but they've both gone for much more.

I've also got a copy of the Final I'd sell, but they're not really reaching potential value atm.

I'd consider reasonable offers either individually or as a pair or 3 and I'd rather they went to a proper hibs fan here than on ebay.

If anyone is interested PM me.

I won't publish what offers I get, just that they've sold if they do.

Cheers.

Itís just the market finding itís true value for some of these programmes in the 2016 cup run.

The semi and the final were produced in big numbers, they are not exactly rare so not a surprise that they have come down from where they once were.

Hearts away seems a bit all over the place price wise right enough, has been over £100 as recently as April.

The real rare ones from the cup run will always command the high prices due to low print runs, but the final and semi are likely to plateau at about where they are now.