hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Shaun Maloney post match interview

Pretty straight interview but I don't like his constant references to "we were seventh when I took over". Where is a winning mentality being developed? Our second half display was oh so familiar. We really are a gutless lot when things go against us. Clarke looks a good player but we need to compete. Why are Hearts always hungrier, snappier and have more desire than us? I'm ****ed off with this more than anything 😡

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Honestly, what the **** is he on about half the time? Trying to put a barometer in place for improvement by constantly referencing the league position when he took and then failing to better that.

All the whole not producing a single ****ing good performance in 2022! Yes we've had a 20/30 minute spell where we've played well but yet to have a FULL good game under Maloney or even an. Impressive performance where we force a result this year.

He seems completely deluded imo, well out his depth and nowhere near the type of manager to lead us to any substantial success. I am amazed he's still in a job today and for me that shows that the CEO and board are completely clueless.

What a ****ING shambles we are..

Quote Originally Posted by CJHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty straight interview but I don't like his constant references to "we were seventh when I took over". Where is a winning mentality being developed? Our second half display was oh so familiar. We really are a gutless lot when things go against us. Clarke looks a good player but we need to compete. Why are Hearts always hungrier, snappier and have more desire than us? I'm ****ed off with this more than anything 😡
    They aren't. They were in the last 2 derbies. They haven't beat us in years at tynie. They were when stubbs/Lennon were beating them for fun.