hibs.net Messageboard

Framed Photos/Posters

Evening folks.

I知 having a clear out and sadly moving on a lot of my old memorabilia.

I致e come across some old framed photos. Two of them (Stanton and team photo) were given to me as gifts from a relative so I知 not entirely sure where they came from. The three stadium photos were previously on sale in the club store so you may all recognise them.

The other two were some posters I found when clearing out my late fathers belongings. No idea how he got his hands on them or how they were made but I知 almost 100% certain the one with Yogi and Chic Charnley was from the Celtic Larsson debut game.

I知 looking to sell them on but no idea how to value/price them and was looking for some advice from those who have more knowledge. I致e attached photos and hope they upload okay.

I知 also sure I still have 2 old east stand seats too somewhere but again not sure if there would be any interest or value, or whether I知 defo sure of parting with those.

Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Dalkeith Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evening folks.

I知 having a clear out and sadly moving on a lot of my old memorabilia.

I致e come across some old framed photos. Two of them (Stanton and team photo) were given to me as gifts from a relative so I知 not entirely sure where they came from. The three stadium photos were previously on sale in the club store so you may all recognise them.

The other two were some posters I found when clearing out my late fathers belongings. No idea how he got his hands on them or how they were made but I知 almost 100% certain the one with Yogi and Chic Charnley was from the Celtic Larsson debut game.

I知 looking to sell them on but no idea how to value/price them and was looking for some advice from those who have more knowledge. I致e attached photos and hope they upload okay.

I知 also sure I still have 2 old east stand seats too somewhere but again not sure if there would be any interest or value, or whether I知 defo sure of parting with those.

Any help would be appreciated
    I have a couple of those framed photos too. I'd be interested in the east stand seats. If you do decide to get rid let me know. Have always been gutted I never got my seat because I missed the last game before it came down.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a couple of those framed photos too. I'd be interested in the east stand seats. If you do decide to get rid let me know. Have always been gutted I never got my seat because I missed the last game before it came down.
    Hi mate thanks for the reply.

I will dig them out at the weekend and let you know if i definitely find them. I知 not even sure how to value them from a selling point of view