hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: No 10

  1. #1
    Testimonial Due sadtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Embra
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,105

    No 10

    Will any of the current players have the cojones to demand the coveted No 10 jersey?
    Or will it be reserved for a new ‘star man’?


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,196
    Good point…. Maybe reserved for any new signings?

    Maybe Nisbet might want it?

  4. #3
    Testimonial Due Mick O'Rourke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Clermiston
    Posts
    2,000
    I think the rule is once allocated or player choosing a number,thats it for the current season.
    Although Ronaldo got that rule changed for him when returning to Manchester.-)

    Might be one of the current players has put a claim on it for next season.
    Or a new recruit gets it now, if available.

    Interesting though.
    Been some great number tens in my lifetime at ER.
    That is,inside forwards,who were number 10 or 8
    Last edited by Mick O'Rourke; 21-01-2022 at 08:33 PM.

  5. #4
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    32,562
    Am I the only one that thought this was another thread about politics?




  6. #5
    Testimonial Due Mick O'Rourke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Clermiston
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am I the only one that thought this was another thread about politics?



    No,you are not.
    I was trying to think up a joke ,but number ten already has one in residence.

  7. #6
    First Team Regular King Cosell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Age
    52
    Posts
    579
    Keep it on ice, Martin will be back for the start of the 2023/24 season. I hope.

  8. #7
    Testimonial Due Mick O'Rourke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Clermiston
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cosell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep it on ice, Martin will be back for the start of the 2023/24 season. I hope.

    Funny you say that.. I nearly did in my first reply!
    Maybe even sooner.

  9. #8
    Keep it on ice for his return.

  10. #9
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    926
    He'll be done. Crazy wages to go and play 5 asides. All the best to him

  11. #10
    Seriously don't think he will be back, time to move on.

  12. #11
    No way should we be reserving the number for Boyle if he comes back.

    That will be 2 years down the line after his contract has expired if at all. No way will he leave before his contract unless on loan and we’d hardly be able to cover his wages.

    Someone else will get it and rightly so.

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Thankerton, SL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,048
    Give it to Melkerson
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

    Sir Alex Ferguson

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Auckland, NZ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14,861
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give it to Melkerson
    He already has his number

    Wouldnt mind seeing mcgrath get it

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    55
    Posts
    24,024
    Keeping it for Griffiths return

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    60
    Posts
    40,395
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keeping it for Griffiths return
    Source Silver

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    55
    Posts
    24,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Source Silver
    None Billy wouldn’t want him back at Hibs, it will be given to our next signing I’m sure.

  18. #17
    Testimonial Due hibby6270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,519
    We all know it’s Deeks’ number.
    Announce him now Hibs!!

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member hibsfan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    INVERKEITHING
    Age
    68
    Posts
    586

    Cool

    Keep it for messi he likes the number 10

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)