hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A nap they're going out, the big laddies from AT won't take any yam **** from them, better them than us playing them through there 😄💚
    Aged like milk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrimbetween View Post
    Hearts fan told me they sold there allocation within hours
    They should tell their club site then ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mrimbetween View Post
    Hearts fan told me they sold there allocation within hours
    How unlike a Jambo to lie.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    PBS he he 😂
    PBS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Defo a sticker.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Maybe if they were a bit more concerned about their own clubs owners in the past they wouldn’t have ended up robbing charities and bumping small businesses. It’s more than a little ironic that they seem to care so much about our owner when they turned a blind eye to the biggest crook in Scottish football history.
    It’s far worse than that.

They accepted and celebrated all of the trophies they won under his corrupt tenure.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    It’s far worse than that.

They accepted and celebrated all of the trophies they won under his corrupt tenure.
    Is the Champions League in there? I vaguely remember them claiming they would

First time I've seen the Evening News reference what was initially the supposed true capacity of the PBS, instead of the often used mythical 20K figure that our neighbours like to trot out in an attempt to try and promote their biglieness.

I doubt if the capacity is still even actually as much as that quoted in the article. 🤔

"Celtic travel to Gorgie this Wednesday evening with 1,289 seats given to their fans. Previously they filled the Roseburn Stand, Tynecastle’s traditional away end holding 3,396 people. So that’s a reduction of 62 per cent. The new allocation equates to 6.5 per cent of Tynecastle’s overall 19,852 capacity".

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...ce=parsely-api
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    First time I've seen the Evening News reference what was initially the supposed true capacity of the PBS, instead of the often used mythical 20K figure that our neighbours like to trot out in an attempt to try and promote their biglieness.

I doubt if the capacity is still even actually as much as that quoted in the article. 🤔

"Celtic travel to Gorgie this Wednesday evening with 1,289 seats given to their fans. Previously they filled the Roseburn Stand, Tynecastle’s traditional away end holding 3,396 people. So that’s a reduction of 62 per cent. The new allocation equates to 6.5 per cent of Tynecastle’s overall 19,852 capacity".

That's the original safety certificate amount but they've had to remove seats since that was issued.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post

I think when the Budgie flew off her perch and passed the trill to FOH,she said.

"I leave my position ..with the club in a healthier situation as well as playing at a modern 20.000 seater stadium"

Before and while the new unfinished stand was being constructed by Bob the Builder,Ann always used the figure 20.000.

Such a big deal she and the jambos made about it.
    They must have been raging they could not fit seats to reach that figure.
    To make themselves feel better, they refer to the Holy Ground as San Giro or Legoland.

When their new stand is finished.Expect a firework display at the Castle which can be view from the Skyline Restaurant.........

If you have extension ladders.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WalterSobzcek
    Sometimes I think it would be nice for us to hold a crowdfunding for their poppy debt and present the cheque just before the next Derby

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I think it’s fair enough to say that both Easter Road & Tynecastle are similar sized stadiums - 20,000 capacities give or take a few hundred odd either side of that.

If Hearts didn’t spend as much time obsessing about bigness then having a slightly smaller capacity then stadium size wouldn’t ever be a topic of discussion. The fact it appears to really irk them so much is really strange behaviour best left in the school playground.
    Last edited by Carheenlea; 26-01-2022 at 11:23 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Sometimes I think it would be nice for us to hold a crowdfunding for their poppy debt and present the cheque just before the next Derby
    Sir Tom paid that debt - it's such a shame that he didn't do it publicly.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Sir Tom paid that debt - it's such a shame that he didn't do it publicly.
    If he did pay it, then I’m sure it wouldn’t have been done for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I think it’s fair enough to say that both Easter Road & Tynecastle are similar sized stadiums - 20,000 capacities give or take a few hundred odd either side of that.

If Hearts didn’t spend as much time obsessing about bigness then having a slightly smaller capacity then Hibs wouldn’t ever be a topic of discussion. The fact it appears to really irk them so much is really strange behaviour best left in the school playground.
    20k capacity and only 8500 contribute to the FUDation of Ferts? 3k in the away end, so there's still 17k seats and 8500 of those cannot be arsed, and that 8500 will be more as there will be people paying that don't go to the games so you could be 10k not paying that go to the games. Embarrassing really when they shout their mouths off about it 24/7.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Spartacus View Post
    20k capacity and only 8500 contribute to the FUDation of Ferts? 3k in the away end, so there's still 17k seats and 8500 of those cannot be arsed, and that 8500 will be more as there will be people paying that don't go to the games so you could be 10k not paying that go to the games. Embarrassing really when they shout their mouths off about it 24/7.
    Getting 8500 people to pay into the foundation of hearts every month, the vast majority of whom will also be paying into games, is an incredible achievement whatever way it’s broken down.

it’s the one and only thing of theirs that I’m slightly envious of. Well, maybe their derby record too.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Hibernia View Post
    Getting 8500 people to pay into the foundation of hearts every month, the vast majority of whom will also be paying into games, is an incredible achievement whatever way it’s broken down.

it’s the one and only thing of theirs that I’m slightly envious of. Well, maybe their derby record too.
    They have to pay or its lights out maybe not that bad but they need the money we don't as we have one major shareholder.