hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Tickets v Hearts

I assume any one bought a ticket for the Hearts game on Jan 3rd that that ticket will be valid for the re-arranged game on Feb 1st? Is that right?

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw someone on twitter saying that their digital ticket on their phone had run out or expired.
    Kieran Power advised them to contact the ticket office to get a new one organised

Pop an email over to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk Claire and the team can issue a new digital ticket pass for you ✅

If you have the original confirmation email to forward on that will speed up the team getting that done for you.
    hope this helps

ggtth
    Last edited by Hibby Gav; 11-01-2022 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby Gav View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw someone on twitter saying that their digital ticket on their phone had run out or expired.
    Kieran Power advised them to contact the ticket office to get a new one organised

Pop an email over to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk Claire and the team can issue a new digital ticket pass for you ✅

If you have the original confirmation email to forward on that will speed up the team getting that done for you.
    hope this helps

ggtth
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Islington Hibs View Post
    Thank you!

no problem 👍

Left by mutual consent!
    There's tonnes still available...

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JXM73 View Post
    There's tonnes still available...
    I would say about 600 left

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I would say about 600 left
    And they're mostly in the FF. About 20 odd in the East and 100 or so in the West.
    Last edited by 007; 12-01-2022 at 12:38 AM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    And they're mostly in the FF. About 20 odd in the East and 100 or so in the West.
    Sure they will go quickly. Will be great to be back at ER with a floodlight full house.

On another note, how are we and hearts both at home on the 29th with 3pm kick offs?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MixerAlizz
    I got a ticket for Christmas but I cant make it in February am gutted.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I let my season ticket lapse mainly due to covid and dull football reasons but I've taken the plunge again and purchased a half season ticket so count me in for the next roller coaster.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I let my season ticket lapse mainly due to covid and dull football reasons but I've taken the plunge again and purchased a half season ticket so count me in for the next roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by S4uzee View Post
    On another note, how are we and hearts both at home on the 29th with 3pm kick offs?
    That's a strange one.

Paper tickets should still be ok though? Don't want to get to the turnstiles for a big cofuffle cause the tickets out of date or something?

Quote Originally Posted by LunasBoots View Post
    Paper tickets should still be ok though? Don't want to get to the turnstiles for a big cofuffle cause the tickets out of date or something?
    I emailed the ticket office today, they said paper tickets for the original date are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bordergreen View Post
    I emailed the ticket office today, they said paper tickets for the original date are fine.
    Cheers 👍

I had a digital ticket on my phone that was showing as expired.

However, I found that logging into my online ticket account and selecting the option to resend the ticket email meant that a new digital ticket with the correct date was sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby Gav View Post

hope this helps

ggtth
    Quote Originally Posted by adopted_hibee View Post
    I had a digital ticket on my phone that was showing as expired.

However, I found that logging into my online ticket account and selecting the option to resend the ticket email meant that a new digital ticket with the correct date was sent.
    If it is on iPhone then you can open your wallet, scroll down to ‘view expired passes’ and reinstate it. The online thing for the right date is a good tip though, will give that a go now

I’m taking it physical tickets sent to your address dated for the original date will be ok for the rearranged date?

Edit just read a few posts up duh

Just securing my tickets now - daft question I know 😂 but if behind the goals in famous 5 lower, net isn’t in the way from row F is it?(particularly as I’ll have the wee one with me).. just as have options so will pick another spot if they won’t see over the bar from there.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Just securing my tickets now - daft question I know 😂 but if behind the goals in famous 5 lower, net isn’t in the way from row F is it?(particularly as I’ll have the wee one with me).. just as have options so will pick another spot if they won’t see over the bar from there.
    I'd recommend going further back, not because of the bar though, but to get a better view of what's happening at the far end of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I'd recommend going further back, not because of the bar though, but to get a better view of what's happening at the far end of the pitch.
    Aye mate I’d rather be in an upper tier but slim-pickings for three of us that are going together now. Section 16 another option but nothing much higher up. There’s some west stand availability but only section 9 lower!

Thanks for the response 👍

@hibs.net private member
    Chances of a sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Chances of a sell out?
    It’s close to that already. Every chance I would say.

It’s close to that already. Every chance I would say.
    Folk need to get the last few tickets snapped up so the club can open a season ticket empty seat exchange inevitably there will be a lot of empty seats if FF lower as it’s a school night.

Quote Originally Posted by HendoDelivered View Post
    Chances of a sell out?
    Definitely will sell out

There’s actually a fair few left in 25 which is strange given all other upper tiers are about sold out.

Is there still a sense of that being a singing section (is that where it was previously)? There’s no drum there anymore is there?

Would we describe 25 as one of the more family friendly areas now or is it still more for the gadgies 😁

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    There’s actually a fair few left in 25 which is strange given all other upper tiers are about sold out.

Is there still a sense of that being a singing section (is that where it was previously)? There’s no drum there anymore is there?

Would we describe 25 as one of the more family friendly areas now or is it still more for the gadgies 😁
    No longer singing section or drummers there, hardly anyone normally in fact, safe as houses for you.