hibs.net Messageboard

Framed away shirt (Yellow) with Orman 23 on back-signed

Just making enquiries,
    Wondering if any one could give me any idea of value if any for a framed signed away shirt with Orman on the back from the season when he blasted a rocket into the hun net at ipox, (I will have to check the season) I have a heap of Hibs stuff that I really should look out some day, from watches to Hibs and Scotland progs some Scotland away ones as well as the lots of others. A nice photo of the whole team pre-1969/70 team with three rows of players etc,etc.
    Anyway any help with potential value would be appreciated, not in the market for selling right now but who knows what the future brings.
    GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by A Hi-Bee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just making enquiries,
    Wondering if any one could give me any idea of value if any for a framed signed away shirt with Orman on the back from the season when he blasted a rocket into the hun net at ipox, (I will have to check the season) I have a heap of Hibs stuff that I really should look out some day, from watches to Hibs and Scotland progs some Scotland away ones as well as the lots of others. A nice photo of the whole team pre-1969/70 team with three rows of players etc,etc.
    Anyway any help with potential value would be appreciated, not in the market for selling right now but who knows what the future brings.
    GGTTH
    £150 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsnoteasy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £150 tops.
    Thanks for that, it is just good to know.