hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig Bryson

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I was his manager I'd take him aside on Monday and boot him all round the training ground. Twice. Reckless tackles and he let himself, his team mates and his manager down. If he isn't reflecting on that tomorrow then he truly is a half wit.
    Yeah, bad decision making, especially for the 1st yellow.
    No reason to horse in at speed in that position on the pitch.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    That’ll account for the hellish singing.
    Upset her big time last Sunday

That’ll account for the hellish singing.
    The woman with 1 song.
    She's not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    Not only is Porto a marked man for our 'referees' but I think he's going to be singled out by rabbid hun supporting players on a weekly basis. He's a hate figure now for those bams.
    Could you imagine that perma tanned trumpet that played for QotS back in our championship days (name escapes me) he would make it his mission to do Ryan.
    Sounds a lot like Derek Lyle to me 👍

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    The woman with 1 song.
    She's not very good.
    Annunciation like she has something stuck in her throat.
    A succession of Scottish Professional footballers might be the reason for that.

Left by mutual consent!
    We really need to get Porto on a new contract. He’s a better Jack Hendrix, who is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by The 90+2 View Post
    We really need to get Porto on a new contract. He’s a better Jack Hendrix, who is very good.
    Is that Jimi's laddie

yuk!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Is that Jimi's laddie
    🤣 predictive text dab namit.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Sounds a lot like Derek Lyle to me 👍
    That's the bam.

Those disputing the second yellow for Bryson might want to consider that Davidson thought both were correct.

“It was two bookings,” continued the Saints boss. “He’s taken a bad first touch and gone in and these days that tackle will always turn into a booking."
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

🤢 Come on Iggy! Was it not you that was offended at the word “vermin” being used on here?!

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    This site is unbelievable. We all support Hibs. We had an oppo sent off, (imo correct), but there arepeople on here questioning the refs decision ��������
    What a bizarre post.

I thought it was the correct decision too.. but if folk disagree I’d rather they stated that on a football forum than pretend otherwise just because they support hibs …

@hibs.net private member St.Kristopher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Porto's red is my barometer for red cards now, and that bar is exceptionally low. No contact required, getting the ball irrelevant. Play acting of opponent important in the process and the height of the foot critical. Both Bryson's tackles yesterday were on a par with Ryans red at Ipox so I would have seen no issue with either being red..
    Agree, just looking for consistency. Otherwise, we are all at sea. Forget who it was, but by the same metric, Ross County should have been down to 10. Same with Nisbet’s yellow high boot at Dingwall when the RC did the same and got away with it. It must be hellish being a player seeing that happening.

I’m surprised more players have not lost the plot like Boyle did, not just for us but across the league. Critical decisions are all Over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk1875 View Post
    Porto has been outstanding since Rangers game when he was sent off (apart from harsh challenge v Celtic) but proves he’s the man, love how he comes
    Out defence and play a forward pass
    Totally agree. The effort he made to get the pass from Nisbet was outstanding. A totally committed play he doesn't shirk anything. He's still improving and the reason he's booed is because is becoming a top defender. Loads of sellick fans think he should head to darkheid. They get him.Disgraceful the press are picturing him as dirty when you look at the St Johnstone players rotational fouling as well as Hearts. Steve Clarke needs to watch as I can see Porto being ready for scotland in a couple of years and doesn't need this unjustified slur on him.
    Last edited by mjhibby; 29-11-2021 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Those disputing the second yellow for Bryson might want to consider that Davidson thought both were correct.
    Callum Davidson is absolutely correct as well. Both are stick on cautions.
    If I was Bryson's manager I'd be incredibly disappointed in him. If you get cautioned from then on you screw the nut and play it sensibly. You close down play, you mark tightly, what you don't do is go wildly steaming into tackles.

🤢 Come on Iggy! Was it not you that was offended at the word “vermin” being used on here?!
    You been struggling and stretching towards finding a comparison for a while Russel?

You been struggling and stretching towards finding a comparison for a while Russel?
    I wouldn’t flatter yourself Iggy, my auld memory doesn’t usually even let me remember what I’ve posted about never mind anyone else.

It simply stuck with me that the term “vermin” was deemed so bad on here (not just by you, in general) when I’ve never thought of it as particularly harmful or offensive. But I live and learn.

But the above seemed pretty personal and unpleasant if it was you that complained about it. That was all.

Testimonial Due
    He looked like a pyscho from kick off. A man pocessed.
    Last edited by FilipinoHibs; 29-11-2021 at 03:01 PM.

I wouldn’t flatter yourself Iggy, my auld memory doesn’t usually even let me remember what I’ve posted about never mind anyone else.

It simply stuck with me that the term “vermin” was deemed so bad on here (not just by you, in general) when I’ve never thought of it as particularly harmful or offensive. But I live and learn.

But the above seemed pretty personal and unpleasant if it was you that complained about it. That was all.
    I don’t get flattered by anything written on here anymore than I take being called a slaver seriously and I do think you’ve read too much into my post while correlating it to something unconnected. But OK, you stick to your standards and I’ll stick to mine let’s leave it there?

I don’t get flattered by anything written on here anymore than I take being called a slaver seriously and I do think you’ve read too much into my post while correlating it to something unconnected. But OK, you stick to your standards and I’ll stick to mine let’s leave it there?
    No worries mate 👍