hibs.net Messageboard

Cup final ticket Confirmation email

Bought tickets this afternoon about 2:15 can see them in my history but still no confirmation email
    do I really need it or can I just go pick them up when it’s time ?Tried to resend email twice now but no joy
    Last edited by kenny-55; 26-11-2021 at 09:21 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny-55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bought tickets this morning about 11:30 can see them in my history but still no confirmation email
    do I really need it or can I just go pick them up when it’s time ?Tried to resend email twice now but no joy
    Check your junk mail, either that or the email on your account has changed

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    Check your junk mail, either that or the email on your account has changed
    Tried that all details are correct and worked ok for the semi final tried to resend email in my account but still no email

@hibs.net private member
    The tickets never went on sale till 2pm. Are you sure you bought the correct game. Check your account history which should show any tickets assigned to you

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    The tickets never went on sale till 2pm. Are you sure you bought the correct game. Check your account history which should show any tickets assigned to you
    Sorry that was just after 2 pm checked they are correct tickets and in my account history maybe I am worrying for no reason just strange still no email
    thanks

First Team Breakthrough
    Sorry that was just after 2 pm checked they are correct tickets and in my account history maybe I am worrying for no reason just strange still no email
    thanks
    Exact same for me Kenny. Checked junk mail etc after requesting to resend. Tickets show up in my account history and transaction had been processed so hopefully all fine. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Bearders View Post
    Exact same for me Kenny. Checked junk mail etc after requesting to resend. Tickets show up in my account history and transaction had been processed so hopefully all fine. 👍
    That’s makes me feel better that others have had the same problem
    I take it if it’s in your history and the money has been taken from my credit card all is ok 👍

@hibs.net private member
    I take it if it’s in your history and the money has been taken from my credit card all is ok 👍
    I doubt there will be an issue but email the ticket office. they are usually very good with that type of query

Same for me, checked junk, hit resend but still no email. Tickets are showing in my account so assuming all is fine.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    I’ve not got my email either but it’s not the first time that’s happened. If they’re in your account history you’ll be fine. Did you keep a note of your transaction number?

Bought tickets this afternoon about 2:15 can see them in my history but still no confirmation email
    Check your account history when you login to the ticketing site. You should see your ticket purchase there.