hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Lost Scarf

Lost Scarf

I know its a long shot. At some point after the 3rd goal I must have dropped my scarf, it's a Hibs tartan one from when they first started selling them I've had it for about 10 years. Its the scarf I wore to the 2016 cup final and it has a hell of a lot of sentimental value for obvious reasons ... if anybody reading this has picked it up can you please send me a PM ... I was in section 'G'

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Call hampden tomorrow

Bump

Any sign of your scarf NN

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bump

Any sign of your scarf NN
    No mate. As I said, it was a pretty long shot posting on here and lets face it anybody on the clean up staff at Hampden would probably have binned it. Sentimental value aside, you cant buy that version of the scarf any more so it's not even like I can buy a replacement.

Still ... I can console myself knowing that at least it's last outing round my neck was a brilliant night at Hampden

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    No mate. As I said, it was a pretty long shot posting on here and lets face it anybody on the clean up staff at Hampden would probably have binned it. Sentimental value aside, you cant buy that version of the scarf any more so it's not even like I can buy a replacement.

Still ... I can console myself knowing that at least it's last outing round my neck was a brilliant night at Hampden
    It couldn't have died during a better performance.
    It was sublime.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Talking of scarves under threat, I noticed a few Rangers guys having a wee ceremony around a Hibs scarf in someone's front garden. Looked like they were about to burn it.

Does anyone know if it survived?

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Talking of scarves under threat, I noticed a few Rangers guys having a wee ceremony around a Hibs scarf in someone's front garden. Looked like they were about to burn it.

Beat them fair and square which most of them seem to acknowledge so bit of an odd ceremony. Maybe they couldn't afford a cardboard cutout of Goldson.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post

Was that the The Rangers Fans drinking beer in my front garden before the game?

Don't worry, the Polis will never find the bodies....