hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Help

Help

Absolutely knocked it off got a cracking last minute deal at tummel valley (pitlochry ) from Tuesday for a week with the mrs seriously thinking about going up to dingwall on Wednesday and just found out we’re at mcdairmad park on Saturday happy days can anyone tell me if you can get a train from pitlochry to dingwall or better just driving would prefer train as would like to have a drink etc thanks ggtth

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely knocked it off got a cracking last minute deal at tummel valley (pitlochry ) from Tuesday for a week with the mrs seriously thinking about going up to dingwall on Wednesday and just found out we’re at mcdairmad park on Saturday happy days can anyone tell me if you can get a train from pitlochry to dingwall or better just driving would prefer train as would like to have a drink etc thanks ggtth
    I live just outside pitlochry. Trains to Inverness are fairly regular, not sure if they go on to Dingwall or if you have to change. Ask Hermit Crab for advice.

PS the mallard pub is beside the station in Dingwall and is a short walk to the ground.

Midweek game though, not sure about getting back to pitlochry at night.

And Tummel Valley is about half an hour away from pitlochry.
    Last edited by Moulin Yarns; 21-11-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post

And Tummel Valley is about half an hour away from pitlochry.
    It’s a god awful road as well.

Trains from pitlochry terminate at Inverness and you change trains to get to Dingwall.

With it being a midweek game I don't think it would be possible to get back to pitlochry on the same night, the last train south from Inverness leaves at 8.15pm I think.

Cheers guys gonna take the car miss out on a bevvy forgot about the journey back to pitlochry by train midweek can always rely on the hibby family for info

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Cheers guys gonna take the car miss out on a bevvy forgot about the journey back to pitlochry by train midweek can always rely on the hibby family for info
    A couple of hours driving on the A9 after the game in the dark.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Never mind that when are you going to tell the wife her holiday includes two Hibs games?

Decided to give Dingwall a miss down to journey home late at night but definitely going to Perth on Saturday cheers for the info ggtth