Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Testimonial Due
    Poor from hibs .

Every season ticket holder should be guaranteed a ticket for the final

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has the ticket price been reduced? I thought the West was £40 now £35.
    No - the west was £35 in the initial announcement on Monday.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    Poor from hibs .

I'd be amazed if a ST holder who wants a ticket doesn't get one

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    Poor from hibs .

That’s not the way it should be, I’m sure you’ll agre
    Should have been a 2 day window for season ticket holders only, then 2 days later if season ticket holders want to buy 2

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I'd be amazed if a ST holder who wants a ticket doesn't get one
    Considering most season ticket holders will probably attend with others then it is possible that up to 90% of season tickets will be paired with another.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member
    Posted on the other thread: it doesn't seem possible for a group of three to buy tickets in one transaction. Surely that can't be right, anyone know?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    Posted on the other thread: it doesn't seem possible for a group of three to buy tickets in one transaction. Surely that can't be right, anyone know?
    It’s always worked in the past, as long as they are in your network you could buy for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    No - the west was £35 in the initial announcement on Monday.
    Thanks I thought they were £40 & £45

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Great decision by the club. Kudos for looking after those that were there on Sunday with non season ticket holder friends/family.
    What about us that were there on Sunday who don't have a season ticket or mate that is a season ticket holder?

So two tickets max per ST holder but nothing stated about how many per person via the general sale. Anyone ITK?

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    So two tickets max per ST holder but nothing stated about how many per person via the general sale. Anyone ITK?
    Could be absolute carnage but I’d imagine it would be 2 per client ref no. if that’s still a thing
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

Really sad that they have thrown under the bus, those who turned out on Sunday and werent season ticket holders. I am not looking for a final ticket, but a group of 8 that went on the Torino buses on Sunday, none of them season ticket holders wont get a sniff, because the ticket office deem it will be difficult to trace who was at the semi final who was not a season ticket holder. Complete nonsense. Software could cross reference that in seconds. So sady part of that group, two ten year olds will be heartbroken that they wont get to see the final now, after being at the semi, as its too much hassle for the ticket office to deal with. Well done Ticket office, you have probably just lost at least 2 future supporters.

Can't see it getting to general sale. Fingers crossed though.

Quote Originally Posted by mussbull View Post
    Really sad that they have thrown under the bus, those who turned out on Sunday and werent season ticket holders. I am not looking for a final ticket, but a group of 8 that went on the Torino buses on Sunday, none of them season ticket holders wont get a sniff, because the ticket office deem it will be difficult to trace who was at the semi final who was not a season ticket holder. Complete nonsense. Software could cross reference that in seconds. So sady part of that group, two ten year olds will be heartbroken that they wont get to see the final now, after being at the semi, as its too much hassle for the ticket office to deal with. Well done Ticket office, you have probably just lost at least 2 future supporters.
    How would you cross reference it if one person bought the tickets

Totally agree. Don't see me getting a chance of a ticket despite being at the semi (and other games). Was toying with idea of a half season ticket if it helped get a ticket but even that's out the window now. If I do miss out on a ticket I might not be back. What's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    What about us that were there on Sunday who don't have a season ticket or mate that is a season ticket holder?
    Agree with you completely. I know a group of 8, including 2 young children who went to the semi, none of them season ticket holders, and they wont smell a ticket now. It should be one ticket per season ticket holder, then those who went on sunday who werent season ticket holders, then anything left should go out on general sale. They way they have done it means there is the possibility that some season ticket holders wont get any tickets. Well done ticket office for spoiling a good day. Though they have history of making a mess of these things. Sad thing is, they will probably now lose 2 future fans, who wont bother now, especially the way they have been treated. As for the Doncaster comment that Hibs may get more tickets if they sell out, they are still not going to go to the non season ticket holders who went on Sunday. Shame on you Hibs.

Really surprised with the +1 arrangement.

Big risk by the club here.

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    They know who bought semi-final tickets. Give them the option to buy before a general sale.

Totally agree. Don't see me getting a chance of a ticket despite being at the semi (and other games). Was toying with idea of a half season ticket if it helped get a ticket but even that's out the window now. If I do miss out on a ticket I might not be back. What's the point.
    To support the Hibees come what may?

They know who bought semi-final tickets. Give them the option to buy before a general sale.
    Were all client ref numbers added on when you booked?

Can only imagine the 2 per season ticket is to sell our allocation as quickly as possible and put pressure on the spfl to release more tickets to us

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Quite simple. If the one person bought 8 tickets, you give them 8 tickets for the final. That would hardly make any significant difference, as I imagine the overwhelming majority of those that went on Sunday were season ticket holders. Probably only talking about a few hundred, but it would make a big difference if the club showed that they appreciated them turning out, late on a Sunday evening, only getting back after 8pm, by saying a thank you and making sure they get tickets for the final. I am not looking for a ticket, even though I was a season ticket holder for donkeys years. They deserve them much more, for turning out when they were needed.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    I'm entitled to six but only plan to buy what we really need, to give other Hibbies a chance.

I'd imagine a few people will have the same opinion, so hopefully none of our regular attendees will miss out.
    Yup, i go with my dad, both of us are season ticket holders so we'll only need 1 each.

Quite simple. If the one person bought 8 tickets, you give them 8 tickets for the final. That would hardly make any significant difference, as I imagine the overwhelming majority of those that went on Sunday were season ticket holders. Probably only talking about a few hundred, but it would make a big difference if the club showed that they appreciated them turning out, late on a Sunday evening, only getting back after 8pm, by saying a thank you and making sure they get tickets for the final. I am not looking for a ticket, even though I was a season ticket holder for donkeys years. They deserve them much more, for turning out when they were needed.
    Maybe not as simple as that, but if they’d given season ticket holders one each, say 9,500 bought, would leave around 8,000 to fans like in your group
    Hibs have ballsed this up big time

To support the Hibees come what may?
    Dont want to fall out with anyone, but probably a few hundred went on Sunday who werent season ticket holders. Not doing something for them, and throwing it open to an open sale if there are any left does not show Hibs in a good light. It says, yeah, you came out on a cold night with a late kick off on a sunday evening, and backed the team, but your not worthy of a ticket for the final. We will let season ticket holders buy an extra ticket, which may go to someone who hasnt been to a game in donkeys years. Very bad form by Hibs, especially as there were so many kids at the semi, many of whom wont get near getting a final ticket. Sad really, for the sake of a few hundred tickets

@hibs.net private member eastterrace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Maybe not as simple as that, but if they’d given season ticket holders one each, say 9,500 bought, would leave around 8,000 to fans like in your group
    Seems like hibs just want shot off the tickets as quick as possible. Not good from hibs even tho I’m a season ticket holder but the guys who were there in Sunday have just been bumped.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    None of your group of 8 know season ticket holders that might have a spare?

You really think most ST holders will buy 2 when they only need 1?

Pretty much everyone that wants a ticket will get one, you're moaning about something that hasn't happened yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    It wouldnt be that big an issue. I am pretty sure that you would only be talking about a few hundred non season ticket holders. But I would go further than that, if a season ticket holder had bought 4 tickets, as he was taking friends with him, then he too should get tickets for them. I am sure if they made it 1 per season ticket holder, plus any extra that a season ticket holder that bought at the time, you would still have some tickets left to go to public sale. They seem too much of a hurry, starting tomorrow, so if you are a season ticket holder, you better get online or on the phone tomorrow, as I suspect most of the tickets will be gone before saturday. The idea of season ticket holder being able to buy in person on monday is a nonsense. They will all be gone by monday.
    As for the principal, I remember way back, probably over 20 years ago, and all fans were told to keep their ticket stub from the semi, as it would guarantee a ticket for the final. Those were more sensible times.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    Considering most season ticket holders will probably attend with others then it is possible that up to 90% of season tickets will be paired with another.
    Possible but unlikely imo. Many ST holders attend games with ST holders.

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs will have the data that gives them the confidence that there’ll be a general sale of some sort or, at the very least, that there’ll be insufficient take up of the 2 per season ticket to ensure that no season ticket holders miss out. At least wait until there are season ticket holders or semi final attendee’s missing out before we start moaning. I honestly don’t think there will be anywhere near the take up of 2 per season.