hibs.net Messageboard

Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam978 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So so true, it is looking like after all the hype re ticket allocation we might not sell out. Our ticket management via the SPFL has been sadly proved correct.
    It's not looking like that at all though, is it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    So so true, it is looking like after all the hype re ticket allocation we might not sell out. Our ticket management via the SPFL has been sadly proved correct.
    Definitely think we will sell out.

@hibs.net private member
    They will likely sell out shortly after the general sale opens. That would just back up what the club and most supporters are saying. This is a shocking decision by the SPFL

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    I hate the deserving chat. Who deserves to go more. A fan who was at Ross County on Wednesday night? A season ticket holder or a non season ticket holder who could be bothered to go to the semi? Answer is all of them. Our club is in a final. If you're a Hibs fan you deserve to see them in it no more or no less than any other Hibs fan. Everybody's circumstances are different. A cup final should be celebrated and the who deserves it more chat has only come about because of the monumental **** up by the SPFL.
    Do t get me wrong, I’m in the same way of thinking. It’s just on here and social media, the Semi seemed to be some badge of honour.

As a club we don’t have loyalty points or any discriminator other than ST or not ST. And as such you fill into one of those categories.

If you are lucky to know a ST holder who will buy a spare, better for you.

J

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Of course we will sell out, they are not even on general sale yet and we have about 3000 left

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    Do t get me wrong, I’m in the same way of thinking. It’s just on here and social media, the Semi seemed to be some badge of honour.

As a club we don’t have loyalty points or any discriminator other than ST or not ST. And as such you fill into one of those categories.

If you are lucky to know a ST holder who will buy a spare, better for you.

J
    I'm of the opinion that the 'ST holder' holds far more power now than any other fan, I'm fully aware of the benefits someone buying a ST offers the football club but in circumstances we find ourselves in now, where as little as half the people that have bought ST's attended the semi final I think its outrageous those same people now find themselves as priority, should the club come out and guarantee everyone who attends a semi final a final ticket should we get there, there is no way we take less than 25k.

ST holders should get the opportunity of a final ticket should they want to attend the semi, and they should get first choice of semi tickets, but if its not taken up then the people who do go deserve first chance of final tickets.

we where close to 6/1 to win last weekend, no one gave us a hope including a large number of our own fans, now those same fans can just log in to ticketmaster and get a ticket a head of someone who took the chance and they need to 'be lucky to know a ST holder' to get a spare its mental

It's looking more like we'll sell our allocation for a final quicker than any since 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlydelivery View Post
    There looks like about 6 sections in the South Upper that are directly above Hibs fans that are most probably being kept for Celtic fans … may well be the answer .
    That’s the debenture seats. I assume the ones at the western end are more likely to be held by Rangers fans than Celtic fans. These will be the seats Doncaster is talking about in the emails.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
    I'm of the opinion that the 'ST holder' holds far more power now than any other fan, I'm fully aware of the benefits someone buying a ST offers the football club but in circumstances we find ourselves in now, where as little as half the people that have bought ST's attended the semi final I think its outrageous those same people now find themselves as priority, should the club come out and guarantee everyone who attends a semi final a final ticket should we get there, there is no way we take less than 25k.

ST holders should get the opportunity of a final ticket should they want to attend the semi, and they should get first choice of semi tickets, but if its not taken up then the people who do go deserve first chance of final tickets.

we where close to 6/1 to win last weekend, no one gave us a hope including a large number of our own fans, now those same fans can just log in to ticketmaster and get a ticket a head of someone who took the chance and they need to 'be lucky to know a ST holder' to get a spare its mental
    That is never going to happen and neither should it. Season ticket holders are what keeps the lights on and funds our playing squad. Ideally everyone who was at the semi would get a ticket, but the reality is that people at the semi committed to 1 game and season ticket holders committed to a whole season. In order for the club to grow we need more season ticket holders, not fans at a semi final.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    That is never going to happen and neither should it. Season ticket holders are what keeps the lights on and funds our playing squad. Ideally everyone who was at the semi would get a ticket, but the reality is that people at the semi committed to 1 game and season ticket holders committed to a whole season. In order for the club to grow we need more season ticket holders, not fans at a semi final.
    Couldn't agree more

The game is 3 weeks away

The game will be sold out by Tuesday night, I would expect. I'll hopefully pick up one of those single seats in the middle of the West stand.

I have absolutely no clue how you can come to that highly unlikely conclusion at this stage. Crazy thinking.

How many season ticket holders have we got, about 9.5? All of them would have to buy 1 ticket and about 85% of them would have to buy a 2nd ticket for us to sell out before the general sale. Do you honestly think we won't sell them all?

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Total pish. We will sell this out before a ball gets kicked against Rangers.
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

Sir Alex Ferguson

First Team Breakthrough Broxburn Greens's Avatar
    Well said, 100% agree. ST holders commit to paying out several hundred pounds a season and it’s money the club can count on.

Doesn’t make a ST holder a “better” fan it means they have shown a level of commitment to the club and to pay for a seat every home game. It’s a justifiable “perk” of being a ST holder to get first chance a tickets for games like cup finals.

Away ST holders go the extra mile again which is why they also get first go at a ticket for even more restricted allocations such as games away to Hearts.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Your first sentence will be proven wrong as soon as it gets to public sale.

Your second sentence - I am still struggling to work out what it means.....................

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=Jones28;6763017]Total pish. We will sell this out before a ball gets kicked against Ranger

Without the needless derogative expressions, everyone that wants one will get one, simples.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Liam978;6763023]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Total pish. We will sell this out before a ball gets kicked against Ranger

Without the needless derogative expressions, everyone that wants one will get one, simples.
    Bl00dy hope so mate.

My plan B Ive written to Drey Wright to ask him if he's got any family spares. Ive told him I think he's the best player ever to pull a Hibs shirt on and how he isnt playing week in week out i'll never know, I'm your biggest and only fan Drey. Sort me out. That should work.

[QUOTE=Liam978;6763023]

Most will, I think there will be a few disappointed unless the extras we receive is in the high hundreds.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Just FYI in terms of the debentures - tickets are on sale to debenture holders until the end of Tuesday 30 November.

There's three weeks to go until the game and because we have about 3,000 tickets still to sell after only three days you are saying the SPFL have been proved correct. Jeezo, I've heard of cup half empty, you haven't even GOT a cup mate

[QUOTE=Liam978;6763023]

Absolute bull.

@hibs.net private member
    Yip as I said I understand the importance of a ST holder to the club, however a ST guarentees you a seat for 19 home games the fact it entitles you to a final ticket but not have to attend any other round in the competition is wrong imo, more ST holders is what we need no disagreements there but under what I said originally the best way to guarentee you where at cup finals is by holding a ST you just have to take up ur option of going to the semi final to get it which you will still hold priority for.

The cut to ticket numbers is because our attendance in the semi was so poor, should you have to attend a semi final to get final tickets that would stop that issue from happening again if ST holders take up semi tickets there won’t be fans there that ‘just attend one game’ everybody wins

We will sell out without any question. We would've sold 50% easily.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post

We will sell out without any question. We would've sold 50% easily.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    How many season ticket holders have we got, about 9.5? All of them would have to buy 1 ticket and about 85% of them would have to buy a 2nd ticket for us to sell out before the general sale. Do you honestly think we won't sell them all?
    About 11500 seasons sold this season or around about that.

Bl00dy hope so mate.

My plan B Ive written to Drey Wright to ask him if he's got any family spares. Ive told him I think he's the best player ever to pull a Hibs shirt on and how he isnt playing week in week out i'll never know, I'm your biggest and only fan Drey. Sort me out. That should work.
    My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
    Got out of bed at all
    Last edited by Since452; 29-11-2021 at 05:49 AM.

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    There are about 1100 tickets available for sale online. 2 blocks yet to go on sale totalling about 1200 as well. We are going to need the “Doncaster” extra ticket allocation soon

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post

Who’s to say the semi final hasn’t been the only game some fans have attended? Would they still deserve preference over a ST holder then?