hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Brian Doogan

Brian Doogan

Was curious as to if anyone knows about this guy and what we can expect?

I know he’s head of technical support but what does that actually mean? What will he be doing?

I saw in the latest training video he was on the training pitch but what involvement he has I don’t know. I assumed it would be media side of things.

Think he was at Everton at Aston Villa so you’d hope whatever it is he does he’ll be good

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was curious as to if anyone knows about this guy and what we can expect?

I know he’s head of technical support but what does that actually mean? What will he be doing?

I saw in the latest training video he was on the training pitch but what involvement he has I don’t know.

Think he was at Everton at Aston Villa so you’d hope whatever it is he does he’ll be good
    He did Media at Everton....so ive no idea what his role is here.

From a quick read online I see that he was media at Villa and Everton but before that he was a journalist.

I wonder if he is the guy that is releasing Maloney’s “letter’ and knows good ways to get fans on board and make them feel more involved.

Presumably in charge of the various mechanics of video analysis,training and playing stats etc.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Probably not relevant but I remember seeing one of the big clubs in England with a huge TV screen (similar to the size at Easter road) at their training centre. I think the idea was to show the players immediate analysis of the training as it was happening so they could see the bigger picture. Think it was maybe Man City or Liverpool?

Obviously we don’t have the big screens at East Mains but I wonder if having access to instant media analysis during training sessions is something that’s a thing now and if so presumably that’d be his role?

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably not relevant but I remember seeing one of the big clubs in England with a huge TV screen (similar to the size at Easter road) at their training centre. I think the idea was to show the players immediate analysis of the training as it was happening so they could see the bigger picture. Think it was maybe Man City or Liverpool?

Obviously we don’t have the big screens at East Mains but I wonder if having access to instant media analysis during training sessions is something that’s a thing now and if so presumably that’d be his role?
    Don't know how immediate they get them but all players are provided with video segments highlighting good and bad aspects of their performance.