hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: Kevin Thomson.

  1. #61
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah not for me. He's played a huge part in Hibs winning the Scottish Cup - that won't be forgotten.

    All this stuff about "ban him from Easter Road", get a grip guys! Leave that nonsense to the zombies.
    He happened to be in the right place to win a header.

    Other than that, he wasnít even good enough for our bench but had an ego the size of Jupiter. He got a game because others were injured. A last resort.

    The lack of 2016 winners medal for him is a ****ing delight.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    51
    Posts
    28,338
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McInnes came across like the guy in the middle of both sides. Even his placement suggested that. Must admit McInnes speaks quite well as a pundit. Over the piece he seems to be as close to fair as you can be.
    He really did.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs were lucky to get a penalty as they knocked Rangers out of the Premier Sports Cup this afternoon, according to Kevin Thomson.

    The third goal of a 3-1 victory was from the spot, as Martin Boyle went down under Steven Davis' challenge, before picking himself up and blasting in for his hat-trick.

    There did appear to be contact between the pair but the ex-midfielder, who played for both clubs, wasn't convinced it was enough for a spot kick.

    Thomson told Premier Sports post match: "He's bumped into Steve Davis rather than the other way around, but Steve Davis' momentum going one way, Boyler's going the other, you can see he's just waiting for contact and then goes down.
    The fact that Davis never complained to Clancy or in fact none of there players went to him is all you need to know if it was a penalty or not .
    Broken glass Kev means nothing to me not worth banning best ignored .
    We were in the Beechwood after the game , no sound on the TVís but you could see his bottom lip going and Big Marv with a huge big grin

  5. #64
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    35,790
    Quote Originally Posted by h1bs4life View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact that Davis never complained to Clancy or in fact none of there players went to him is all you need to know if it was a penalty or not .
    Broken glass Kev means nothing to me not worth banning best ignored .
    We were in the Beechwood after the game , no sound on the TVís but you could see his bottom lip going and Big Marv with a huge big grin
    As you say the simple fact not one of their players questioned the decision is all there is to know.

  6. #65
    First Team Regular TelaStella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finding all this negativity towards Kevin Thomson really boring.

    He's a football man, who is/was employed by The Rangers Media. Off course, he's going to talk up them and in true The Rangers tradition fail to talk up the opposition, especially if they play in green. I've no doubt that when he doesn't need the money, he'll regularly attend Easter Road, which is where his heart lies.
    Birthday caird pish mate. If it were you: A Hibee employed by that mob, would you seriously act how he does? Or at least try and keep some amount of dignity, I know where Iíd be. Thomsonís had enough chances as far as Iím concerned and has been found to be a right Hun roaster. We can move on from there at least.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TelaStella View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Birthday caird pish mate. If it were you: A Hibee employed by that mob, would you seriously act how he does? Or at least try and keep some amount of dignity, I know where Iíd be. Thomsonís had enough chances as far as Iím concerned and has been found to be a right Hun roaster. We can move on from there at least.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He used to sit behind us at Easter Rd until he started coaching with them.

  8. #67
    @hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Alloa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    A professional football player can have affection for more than one club depending where his career takes him. Pretty sure Marv didnít grow up supporting Hibs but Thomson did.

    Think we need to be a bit more grown up about it. Theyíre just pundits.

  9. #68
    Was reading somehwere that Whittaker was in the rangers hospitality yesterday having a chat with the Huns.

    Anyway **** Thomson and we should let him know that next time he's at Easter Road.

  10. #69
    @hibs.net private member brog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,002
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah not for me. He's played a huge part in Hibs winning the Scottish Cup - that won't be forgotten.

    All this stuff about "ban him from Easter Road", get a grip guys! Leave that nonsense to the zombies.

    I agree but as I posted earlier he was embarrassing yesterday. His comments on the penalty were total nonsense with only one audience in mind.

  11. #70
    @hibs.net private member Jim44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Age
    74
    Posts
    19,929
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finding all this negativity towards Kevin Thomson really boring.

    He's a football man, who is/was employed by The Rangers Media. Off course, he's going to talk up them and in true The Rangers tradition fail to talk up the opposition, especially if they play in green. I've no doubt that when he doesn't need the money, he'll regularly attend Easter Road, which is where his heart lies.
    Nah. KTís soor pus was not for the benefit of his employers. In my opinion, he was seriously annoyed and disappointed at the result.

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A professional football player can have affection for more than one club depending where his career takes him. Pretty sure Marv didnít grow up supporting Hibs but Thomson did.

    Think we need to be a bit more grown up about it. Theyíre just pundits.
    I have been a huge defender of KT on here. I know he often courts the rangers fans with his love ins and suck ups online and in the media but I guess he did play for them. He has been given a very rough ride by some Hibs fans at times and that was unfair. In actual fact I felt he was a future manager here. Yesterday was terrible though. Even I was shocked. No thoughts about a hibs win, no happiness. No positivity. Nothing.
    Only a sour face and anger at the rangers performance. No way he cares about our club anymore. I thought it was quite sad actually.
    Last edited by keep the faith; 22-11-2021 at 08:05 PM.

  13. #72
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs were lucky to get a penalty as they knocked Rangers out of the Premier Sports Cup this afternoon, according to Kevin Thomson.

    so an elbow on the neck is not a penalty, as i said yesterday he can be a hun all he likes but at least give balance and don't talk utter tripe just to appeal to the orcs fgs

  14. #73
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,657
    I'll tell you Kevin Thomson supports. Kevin Thomson supports....Kevin Thomson.

  15. #74
    @hibs.net private member allmodcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah not for me. He's played a huge part in Hibs winning the Scottish Cup - that won't be forgotten.

    All this stuff about "ban him from Easter Road", get a grip guys! Leave that nonsense to the zombies.
    He also never said Hibs were lucky to win. He didn't think it was a penalty, said it was clever by Boyler. I thought it was a penalty but I don't hate the guy for that.

    Why can't we just enjoy the victory?

    If you want to hear a real prick speak check out Richard Gough on the Sportsound podcast tonight "we are the club of no surrender". Not sure I've ever heard anyone try to endear themselves to the army of Orcs that follow der Hun as much as he did tonight. John Collins was terrible too, according to him "Rangers dominated". He sounds right up his own arse at times. Daryl Broadfoot ripped him to bits.

  16. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah not for me. He's played a huge part in Hibs winning the Scottish Cup - that won't be forgotten.

    All this stuff about "ban him from Easter Road", get a grip guys! Leave that nonsense to the zombies.
    I lost all respect for the guy when he crawled over broken glass to go join them, but I agree with you in that he shouldn't be banned from ER.
    Let him come as often as he wants if he can handle the abuse he'll get now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)