hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jason Cummings

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed ….Not a chance Ross did it because of fans opinion ..he is not reading social media. He did it because he has had a disturbingly poor performance last week and wanted to change it up . Gullan was one of the few options he had. And had reminded him during the week . We lost, so people now view it as panic. He simply wanted to freshen things up .
    If that’s the case then he had to drop Nisbet and start Gullan on Saturday, Gullan will be lucky to be on the bench on Wednesday and maybe O’Connor comes on to the bench with Nisbet having to start the game, but I reckon there will be more changes to the team on Wednesday night, Gogic will come in, Alan will be on bench.

And with celtc starting to find some form it could be another bad day at the office for Jack.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    The manager put him in the starting line up at the weekend. We do seem to be a bit all over the place right now.
    Yeah, but obviously Ross would have wanted a new signing there instead. All over the place as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    You have to feel for him after the deadline day shambles.
    Gullan was gutted it fell through I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMotta View Post
    Yeah, but obviously Ross would have wanted a new signing there instead. All over the place as you say.

Gullan was gutted it fell through I believe.
    Playing Gullan was probably a message to the board to get the players in needed for January. I feel sorry for Jamie, he needs to be playing and Killie are a good club for him right now, been treated shabbily.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    Playing Gullan was probably a message to the board to get the players in needed for January. I feel sorry for Jamie, he needs to be playing and Killie are a good club for him right now, been treated shabbily.
    add in the chance to make more money as well.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    This.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

I think its because he scored 3 in a bounce game and was doing well in training. Why would Ross need to send some statement like that when we have already overhauled our recruitment team? Like, we clearly know there is a problem.

Or maybe the manager decided he was worth the start? He needs a run of games though but expect him to be back out the team again for the Celtic game.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    I think its because he scored 3 in a bounce game and was doing well in training. Why would Ross need to send some statement like that when we have already overhauled our recruitment team? Like, we clearly know there is a problem.
    absolutely this