hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gutted

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And does anyone think he'd have got a red card if he'd been playing for Sevco?

Iíve said this before but my Rangers mate loves Porto and would love him in their team. I think a big reason they focus on him is jealousy.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    I find this post very depressing. Like we just canít expect unbiased officials, we need to manage them as well as the game.

Also Iíd like to say Gerrard is a prick.
    depressing but true and not just in the case of Rangers. If we are to progress as a club, our players need to get cuter and understand that different matches have different contexts. We went down to 10 men in Europe because the opposition was willing to feign injury and make a meal of tackles..we got a man sent off this weekend because we were playing away at Greyskull and allowed Porteous to get sucked in to the narrative that Rangers and Gerrard had created (yes he is a prick) we need to be cuter and smarter to win these games. Itís not fair, but then lifeís not fair.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    I know of 2 Hibs season ticket holders that backed Ryan to get sent off in that game. Why? Must be because they watch him on a weekly basis and he does get sucked in to rash challenges that clever players don't make. He needs to mature a bit. He has been great this season, cuts that out he a top player.
    What price did they get?