hibs.net Messageboard

Aribo's theatrics

Whether someone thinks its a red card or not, I think there's almost unanimous agreement that Porteous either didn't touch him or agree that if he did it was very, very slight.

And yet I don't see or hear any discussion about the theatrical fall and subsequent rolling around.

Had that been Martin Boyle on the floor as the result of a challenge from, say, Ryan Jack - you can bet your house the media would be all over it. So why no mention of it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Because our league and sports media live to serve the Huns and Celtic.

Any slight against them threatens to bring the sporting bubble of Scotland to its knees.

I do honestly wish the pair of them would **** off to the English leagues, and let the rest of us have a fair, balanced league and media without their bile.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Agree with you entirely. I think its because he plays for sevco.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BegbieHSC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because our league and sports media live to serve the Huns and Celtic.

Any slight against them threatens to bring the sporting bubble of Scotland to its knees.

I do honestly wish the pair of them would **** off to the English leagues, and let the rest of us have a fair, balanced league and media without their bile.

Oy!! We don't want them either.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    No foul on Aribo, no red for Porteous and a yellow card for Aribo for simulation would have been the correct call.

Nick Walsh has had a nightmare.

It's laughable, if you look back at the challenge, no rangers players even call for a foul until Walsh blows the whistle. Even they knew it wasn't a foul in the first place

So brave of Aribo to struggle on till the 79th minute before succumbing to his injuries.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    It's laughable, if you look back at the challenge, no rangers players even call for a foul until Walsh blows the whistle. Even they knew it wasn't a foul in the first place
    Same with the commentary, nothing until the stands call out. Then a The Thes player runs from 50 yards away and Moreles gets involved. It is a demonstration of what a huge advantage it is playing in front of a partisan crown with the league allowing no away fans to try and level that advantage even to a small degree.

Borasic as well throwing himself to the ground in the first half utterly pathetic

Similar happened with Celtic fyugo throw himself on the ground was ‘injured’ but then recovered instantly to attempt to sprint through on goal

Yet Boyle who gets lumps taken out him every week is the villain

Honestly sometimes I hate Scottish football with it’s impartial views on things

First Team Breakthrough

The tackle on Doig

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    Borasic as well throwing himself to the ground in the first half utterly pathetic

Similar happened with Celtic fyugo throw himself on the ground was ‘injured’ but then recovered instantly to attempt to sprint through on goal

Yet Boyle who gets lumps taken out him every week is the villain

Honestly sometimes I hate Scottish football with it’s impartial views on things

Not much been said by the media about the tackle on Joshy by Lundstam or whatever his name is. He was definitely caught first on the ankle then a full body hit, stayed down briefly but no playacting like Aribo.

Left by mutual consent!
    Aribos antics were pure comedy.

Cheating Hun

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk