hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Seen enough

First Team Breakthrough

Seen enough

I can’t watch these cheating ****s anymore got what they wanted from the ref pathetic they should be banned from the league

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by dastardly8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can’t watch these cheating ****s anymore got what they wanted from the ref pathetic they should be banned from the league
    Totally agree mate the last two seasons we have played them they have got so many dodgy decisions in there favour for it just to be poor refereeing, it’s just corrupt as ******

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    blatant cheatin in front of the cameras, they just dont ****in care who see's it.

I really feel that I'm done with Scottish football.

Even when you are good enough to beat them on the park they rig the deck.

Pointless playing them...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’m absolutely gutted to the point I’m sick in my stomach. We were 1 up and very comfortable playing really well. Referee made poor decision after poor decision all day. Look at the card count ffs. What chance have we got at competing when these h*n f***s get soft decision after soft decision every single season. It’s actually despicable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep saying it, NOTHING will change until the clubs take a stand, why don’t they? Why haven’t they? Why is it they don’t?
    Clubs know they will never win the league, it’s bad enough financially, but to accept the cheating too!!!

I've been following Hibs for 57 years but I'm afraid no more.
    There's no point when the game is so blatantly corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by aarsan View Post
    Like me, we have seen it all too often, how they can celebrate league wins when they get so much help is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Neily1982 View Post
    Totally agree mate the last two seasons we have played them they have got so many dodgy decisions in there favour for it just to be poor refereeing, it’s just corrupt as ******
    It is ,if anything becoming even more blatant,referees are cheating,everything about that club is foul.

Quote Originally Posted by aarsan View Post
    I don't blame you.

The cards are stacked against us as it is but today just makes you realise how futile it actually is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Be as well just agree the score and not play. Save us fans paying to watch a rigged game, save suspensions and injuries.
    Absolute joke of a league

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Be as well just agree the score and not play. Save us fans paying to watch a rigged game, save suspensions and injuries.
    Absolute joke of a league
    That’s another good point, fans paying good money just to be cheated, our club and others should think about that when they decide to keep a ‘dignified’ silence

Always been given licence to cheat on and off the park. To foment hatred and gather at their ground to praise their superiority (what was originally defined as racism but someone declared sectarianism which is a lesser offence apparently!)

March about in fancy dress singing and doing wee jigs to demonstrate... see above.

Gather in clubs pubs etc to show "loyalty" whilst rounding evenings off with "folk songs"

All of above condoned in private by far too many and condemned in public by hardly any.

Can we really be surprised that Scotland is reflected by this in the football league as nothing of any substance is done to make this even less socially acceptable far less taking simple measures like shutting the place down if it continues. No we will sit by and let them make it a closed to outsiders policy instead! What an awful capitulation.

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    The only surprise when Rangers scored was that it wasn't Nick Walsh himself nodding the ball into the net. The cheating *******.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    blatant cheatin in front of the cameras, they just dont ****in care who see's it.
    Shameless.....Souless.... The manager defends it as well, media slavishly accepts it too! As ironic as the bleating about Racism, disgusting indeed!

Left by mutual consent!
    Some of the comments on here are unbelievable!

Finished with Scottish football because we lost a football match ffs??

Get a grip! Had we had better game management, we could have gone and got a second goal. That’s how you beat these hun *******s. You outplay them, like we did back in 2016.

We sat in after we scored and never looked like scoring another. Certain players became anonymous all of a sudden. We had no belief that we could go on and score more goals.
    Weak mentality!

Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post

Get a grip! Had we had better game management, we could have gone and got a second goal. That’s how you beat these hun *******s. You outplay them, like we did back in 2016.

We sat in after we scored and never looked like scoring another. Certain players became anonymous all of a sudden. We had no belief that we could go on and score more goals.
    Weak mentality!
    Total nonsense

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974

Weak mentality!
    Tactical genius alert.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!

Weak mentality!
    We were in control completely until the cheat cheated. That was stinking today. The double standards were clear to see all over the pitch.

It's an injustice
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 03-10-2021 at 10:59 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDoidge View Post
    Total nonsense
    It's not total nonsense, it's an excellent post.
    We had a great chance to prove ourselves today but lose too many goals. Jack Ross is building a good team we are still on the weak side.

Left by mutual consent!

Weak mentality!
    Today was 100% corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Hibs View Post
    Today was 100% corruption.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ovz...istopherWalker

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neily1982 View Post
    Lead up to the semi final these should be highlighted in the pre match interviews. List them and say maybe we get a break this time and put pressure on the ref before he even gets to Hampden. If it’s Walsh we come out with the star of red cards in Rangers games saying we have told the players to be careful Mr Walsh isn’t shy in dishing out red cards. Fergie did it at Aberdeen and it worked for them.

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    It’s funny I’ve been reading Alan Lugton’s making of Hibernian over the last week, and he remarks wryly many times about Rangers getting decisions against us at Ibrox. And that’s a book written 30 years ago about an era more than a century ago.

he’d be having a good laugh I’m sure. Or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Argylehibby View Post
    Lead up to the semi final these should be highlighted in the pre match interviews. List them and say maybe we get a break this time and put pressure on the ref before he even gets to Hampden. If it’s Walsh we come out with the star of red cards in Rangers games saying we have told the players to be careful Mr Walsh isn’t shy in dishing out red cards. Fergie did it at Aberdeen and it worked for them.
    Jim McLean did it as well. My father who was a referee told me of the west coast bias in the selection of referees and the organisation of the refs he would point out the number of refs who were from suburbs of Glasgow and listed as such.

Ye know, I used to hammer pals of mine in school who wouldn't support a Scottish team, but stuck to an English team, or a Barcelona, or Bayern Munich.

After yesterday, I can almost understand them however, because some will think 'what's the point'? As far as the SPFL and SFA are concerned, we're there to make up the numbers - the league is there to serve the Old Firm. Nick Walsh delivered the hun victory yesterday, and other refs throughout last season impacted the games against them through head-scratching decisions. There hasn't been a winner outwith the OF for over 30 years, and the media and footballing authorities seem hell bent on ensuring another 30 years.

The game needs to drastically change in Scotland, or we'll lose young fans who don't want to support the OF to the tourist leagues elsewhere.

I'll never walk away from Hibs, but I fear younger potential Hibs fans will see Scottish football's obsession with serving the OF, and support a Man Utd, Liverpool, Real or whatever.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    You’ve posted that on a few threads. I smell something hunnish

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_cabbaged View Post
    You’ve posted that on a few threads. I smell something hunnish
    Nah, I just thought the greeting on here last night had reached cringe levels.