hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    from the king of “light” replies
    I have been though. Folk are having digs, I've remained civil.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Where are you reading this, as the more who club together the better
    Aberdeen are the club behind the scenes Stewart Roberstson at Rangers is creating more than a lot of friction within Scottish football at the moment, clubs are becoming more and more pished off with Rangers antics and behaviours.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Said it before but Ron is big on spectator experience at the games. My experience of attending a game v rangers would be greatly enhanced if the non stop bigotry was stopped. First step to doing that would be to ban them and explain our reasons. Bigotry and racism and the fact they have decided to stop giving us tickets for ibrox. The rest of the Scottish clubs need to start standing up to the bigot twins. Without the rest of us they have nowhere to pkay. We are stronger than they think and we have a strong position if we all stand together. I would guess most sets of fans would be up for it, just need the clubs on board as well

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LunasBoots View Post
    Aberdeen are the club behind the scenes Stewart Roberstson at Rangers is creating more than a lot of friction within Scottish football at the moment, clubs are becoming more and more pished off with Rangers antics and behaviours.
    Glad to hear, Robertson and his club causing problems with cinch deal as well

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Said it before but Ron is big on spectator experience at the games. My experience of attending a game v rangers would be greatly enhanced if the non stop bigotry was stopped. First step to doing that would be to ban them and explain our reasons. Bigotry and racism and the fact they have decided to stop giving us tickets for ibrox. The rest of the Scottish clubs need to start standing up to the bigot twins. Without the rest of us they have nowhere to pkay. We are stronger than they think and we have a strong position if we all stand together. I would guess most sets of fans would be up for it, just need the clubs on board as well
    👏👏👏👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by LunasBoots View Post
    Still can’t see any of them turning down their money though.

They don't get tickets for Parkhead, the away section at Pittodrie is horrible, so the best away days for Rangers fans is Hibs & Hearts. Their hardcore travelling support be furious if they couldn't go. Average ticket price around £22? £80,000 in ticket sales? But then we'd need fewer coppers & stewards. I hope we give the nowt but will understand if the club decide otherwise.

Anyone else find it **** that our arse cheek games at home are evening and seem to be the only home league games we have?

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    I love a full away end at ER.

Don't care if it's Rangers, Celtic or Hearts - these are best games of the season for me.

Take the fans away and it's just not the same.

I don't care what they sing, i can never make out what they sing anyways, but I love the noise that WE make when they're in town.

All for cutting their allocation when we've got 17,000 ST holders but until then I'm good with things.

I'm certainly not donating money to Hibs to keep them out, that's just crazy talk!

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

Don't care if it's Rangers, Celtic or Hearts - these are best games of the season for me.

I don't care what they sing, i can never make out what they sing anyways, but I love the noise that WE make when they're in town.

All for cutting their allocation when we've got 17,000 ST holders but until then I'm good with things.

I'm certainly not donating money to Hibs to keep them out, that's just crazy talk!
    Spot on. These are the games I miss the most, and by a long way.

Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Lyon fans have the usual corner tonight a Ibrox although theres only about 50 of them there.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Lyon fans have the usual corner tonight a Ibrox although theres only about 50 of them there.
    So they can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    So they can do it
    To be fair there's no obligation to st holders tonight

As a long standing season ticket holder I can probably count on one hand the number of home games against Celtic/Rangers I have attended, I just would rather not witness/hear the garbage heard from the away stand.

Difficult to judge in these days when empty season ticket seats are counted in the attendance....but from what I have seen I am not the only one.

Left by mutual consent!

That should be all you say on the matter then.

My patience with the shambles that is Scottish football is rapidly running out.

It's not the fact that 'Rangers' try on stunts like 'no visiting supporters' and sabotaging SPFL sponsporship deals, it's that they appear to be getting away with it.

They should have been nailed into their coffin after the clib died a miserable death and the rules should have been changed. Celtic and Aberdeen saw that the rules would not be changed/

Given the disregard for what rules that makes me consider what is the point of attending matches at all, given the institutional corruption.

this must top the list for my most boring post ever..however.
    I can see no exceptions for issues such as COVID over riding the visiting supporter SPFL rules below - but it seems there is a mechanism to challenge the no away support stance - whether it is fair to do so given COVID I am not sure....but no club has had the gonads so far by looks of it.

I27 The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number
    of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be
    agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to
    agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or
    Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be
    determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.
    I28 A section of the ground must be reserved for supporters of the Visiting Club and any
    tickets for League Matches and Play-Off Matches must be distributed on that basis.
    Details of these arrangements should be publicised by the Clubs concerned in
    advance

Loads of empty seats in the broomloan upper tonight looking on tv. Top right corner must be a few thousand empty. That's a big euro game and we can't get a few hundred for a league match on a Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by PolmontHibby View Post
    this must top the list for my most boring post ever..however.
    I can see no exceptions for issues such as COVID over riding the visiting supporter SPFL rules below - but it seems there is a mechanism to challenge the no away support stance - whether it is fair to do so given COVID I am not sure....but no club has had the gonads so far by looks of it.

I27 The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number
    of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be
    agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to
    agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or
    Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be
    determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.
    I28 A section of the ground must be reserved for supporters of the Visiting Club and any
    tickets for League Matches and Play-Off Matches must be distributed on that basis.
    Details of these arrangements should be publicised by the Clubs concerned in
    advance

Its to do with displaced season ticket holders in the red zone at Ibrox. Nothing we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    Loads of empty seats in the broomloan upper tonight looking on tv. Top right corner must be a few thousand empty. That's a big euro game and we can't get a few hundred for a league match on a Sunday.

Season tickets are not valid for European games

Its to do with displaced season ticket holders in the red zone at Ibrox. Nothing we can do about it.
    Well 'Rangers' should have been aware of the rules and not 'oversold' season tickets.

Season tickets are not valid for European games
    Obviously but pointing out the demand isn't as high to see them as they would suggest. Think they've at least got 5k seats to sell after season tickets.

Teams at the start of the season have had away supports at ibrox in league but that's changed after old firm

As a season ticket holder I would be willing to buy a ticket in the away end to give to to a fellow Hibs supporter. It would be even sweeter if I could help someone who has fallen on hard times.

As a season ticket holder I would be willing to buy a ticket in the away end to give to to a fellow Hibs supporter. It would be even sweeter if I could help someone who has fallen on hard times.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibS1957 View Post
    That’s a great idea..I’d “pay it forward” for that too

They can move those fans without impacting on away crowds. Fact is they then sell more tickets to home fans thereafter, Celtic do the same, the away end at Celtic park has been empty all season.

Quote Originally Posted by JammyDoidger View Post
    Who do these glasgow clubs think they are? How is this even allowed. We need to do the same to them, keep their money, hibs fans need to step up this time though and sell it out, or donate the price of a ticket to make up for it.

Also just seen that Neil lennon and chris Sutton have been told they can't go to Ibrox tonight for security reasons to do punditry work on the game, Absoloutely disgusting, how do these wet wipes keep getting away with this. They should be fined.
    Hibs fans need to step up this time and donate money, because rangers aren’t letting us in to ibrox.

Doesn’t sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    No great surprise, but just had an email from the Ticket Office to confirm we’re not getting any tickets.

Another reason to dislike them.
    Didn’t need any more reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    They should be told to bolt regardless…
    Definitely this