hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ooft Big words with him and his team mates having completely and utterly ****ed up repeated silverware opportunities with disastrous results at Hampden three times in one ****ing season leaving a little provincial club with no fans and no money but lots of players we want, miles ahead of us… so we await with interest! Even the underachieving phenomenon known as The Tornadoes (much loved here too) with their one medal never imploded on that scale. Step up Kev, step up
    To be fair, the tornadoes gave us our two worst ever cup final defeats. I'd say that was a bigger implosion than losing to St Johnstone in the final.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    To be fair, the tornadoes gave us our two worst ever cup final defeats. I'd say that was a bigger implosion than losing to St Johnstone in the final.
    I’d check that if I were you. Quietly.
    Last edited by Iggy Pope; 21-09-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Ooft Big words with him and his team mates having completely and utterly ****ed up repeated silverware opportunities with disastrous results at Hampden three times in one ****ing season leaving a little provincial club with no fans and no money but lots of players we want, miles ahead of us… so we await with interest! Even the underachieving phenomenon known as The Tornadoes (much loved here too) with their one medal never imploded on that scale. Step up Kev, step up
    Let it go 😴

To be fair to the club and whoever it was that has read/listened to fans moaning about it they’ve since uploaded full interviews with Nisbet and Potter for tonight’s game.

Well done and thank you.