hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    some are complaining they can`t have their own seat, one complained that he got tickets but wanted to move. Honestly, I think some of our fans prefer to moan and greet. I`m just happy to be back even with the inevitable soaking with Thursday night`s rain
    That’s not buggering about, it’s moaning and if he doesn’t fancy the seat he got I am sure Hibs will take it back and give it to someone who does and he can greet at the telly.
    We’re three games in to this process after this, what sleepy, dozy old mind thinks he can stroll up to his / her own seat???? The FF is ****ing shut for a start!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    That’s not buggering about, it’s moaning and if he doesn’t fancy the seat he got I am sure Hibs will take it back and give it to someone who does and he can greet at the telly.
    We’re three games in to this process after this, what sleepy, dozy old mind thinks he can stroll up to his / her own seat???? The FF is ****ing shut for a start!
    I know, that`s where I normally sit. I have said before, I quite like the process of entering the ballot and not quite knowing where I will end up if I`m successful.

Glass half full, me

Love my usual season ticket seat in the east but I've been allocated West upper right in the corner at the end by the wall.

Could not care less. Just delighted to be going!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    On a serious note, can anyone confirm if there is a lift/elevator in West Upper South?
    Our STs are West Upper North and there is a lift there which the Mrs uses.
    No lift