hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hospitality

Hospitality

Does anyone know if hospitality numbers are included in the attendance restriction ( I assume it does) if that is the case are the hospitality spaces at the possible expense of season ticket holders?.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helensburghhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know if hospitality numbers are included in the attendance restriction ( I assume it does) if that is the case are the hospitality spaces at the possible expense of season ticket holders?.
    I'd expect it would balance itself out, with season ticket holders going to hospitality and therefor not going into the ballot.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibeeg
    They get a seat in the stand so you would have to assume they are included in the attendance.

I was actually wondering the same earlier, wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t get in to a a game I’ve already paid for because Hibs sold the seat again to someone else for more money!

Quote Originally Posted by hibee View Post
    They get a seat in the stand so you would have to assume they are included in the attendance.

I was actually wondering the same earlier, wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t get in to a a game I’ve already paid for because Hibs sold the seat again to someone else for more money!
    Yes my thoughts exactly. Also more randomly wondered about reporters, photographers etc

@hibs.net private member
    Yes my thoughts exactly. Also more randomly wondered about reporters, photographers etc
    I don`t think there was any hospitality for the Santa game. We were told there were 4,700 tickets for sale and we sold all bar three. There were still reporters, photographers etc at the game too - presumably they don`t get counted for in the attendance??

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    I don`t think there was any hospitality for the Santa game. We were told there were 4,700 tickets for sale and we sold all bar three. There were still reporters, photographers etc at the game too - presumably they don`t get counted for in the attendance??
    I dont think they do either, just another thing that doesn't dullyake sense though I suppose

There were reporters and photographers at the closed doors games last season, so I doubt they would affect how many tickets are available for fans.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    Wonder what happened with the three!