hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    That was brilliant today, absolutely buzzing to be back at the games, and the difference to watching on tv was night and day. It was so, so good to be back. Had great company to and from the game, met up with one of the Quick Bang contributors at the game and seeing the away end bouncing for the first time in well over a year was just superb.

The next game can't come quick enough.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    That was great. Quite amazing how good for my mental health I found just sitting in the sun outside Gregg's/Tesco with some Hibs fans eating a sausage roll.

Normality resuming.

First Team Breakthrough Tommy75's Avatar
    Great start to the season. An away win and 3 goals, what's not to like!?

If covid/restrictions have tought us anything it is that we ought to enjoy life when it throws us things to celebrate. I tuned in to the Hearts/Celtic game last night and for the first time in my life I didn't mind who won, I just wanted to see a good game of football. I am sure Hearts fans enjoyed the result last night but it was an absolute dire game of football.

I was the same at the Euros, I couldn't comprehend Scottish fans who tuned in to cheer whoever England were playing. At the end of the day, all I wanted to see was good football.

I really hope Ross sets us up to play attacking football. Life is way too short to buy a season ticket to sit and watch dull football. Supporting Hibs will take your emotions to extreme highs and desperate lows - being honest, who would have it any other way?!