hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Game

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think is it 4500, I think that is what Motherwell put out on Twitter
    Bizarre - first league game in 18 months and they don't expect any more that 2500. Great for us though!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Never had a ticket sent by post before. That's a bit of a gamble with the post round here 👀👀

Think is it 4500, I think that is what Motherwell put out on Twitter
    4500 home fans. So 6500 all in

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Couldn't remember the exact details, thanks.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    That's close to 50% capacity? You would think that season ticket holders should be OK for ER ? Maybe just not in your own seat possibly.

Not going personally but great that the team will have Hibbies in there cheering them on.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Great we’re allowed as many away fans as that but that’s more than half the amount we were allowed in Easter Road on Thursday

Again, how’s this been worked out?

Assuming this is just a first come first served kinda thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TelaStella View Post
    Assuming this is just a first come first served kinda thing?

For season ticket holders aye, presumably once AST's and hospitality season ticket holders have been taken care of.

I wonder how many of the 2000 will be available come 5pm?

Just checking trains for Sunday to Motherwell. I maybe wrong but it looks like there is one train in the morning arriving at 10:53 then there is not another one until one arriving at 17:53, I am using Trainline app, Waverley to Motherwell. This I assume is not correct.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Just checking trains for Sunday to Motherwell. I maybe wrong but it looks like there is one train in the morning arriving at 10:53 then there is not another one until one arriving at 17:53, I am using Trainline app, Waverley to Motherwell. This I assume is not correct.
    It is, there’s huge strikes on the railways on sundays

Am I being a phanny or is there no trains to Motherwell before 1711 on the Sunday?

Edit: Just seen the posts directly above mine. Bummer!

Left by mutual consent!
    Fantastic stuff from Well. Run from it, hide from it, normality is coming back

There aren’t any Scotrail trains on Sundays at the moment so it probably is right.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sheggs84
    I texted a mate if mine who is a Motherwell fan and he is under the impression that all clubs will need to give an away allocation, I’d that correct? They have over 5000 season ticket holders so seems strange some of them will miss out but we will have 2000 fans there

Will ST holders be able to watch away games on HIBS TV this season too..?

Quote Originally Posted by 1875Sean View Post
    I texted a mate if mine who is a Motherwell fan and he is under the impression that all clubs will need to give an away allocation, I’d that correct? They have over 5000 season ticket holders so seems strange some of them will miss out but we will have 2000 fans there
    Not sure on the away allocation part but not every season ticket will go. Sunday afternoon kick-off, TV, summer holidays, covid restrictions etc etc.

@hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Might be missing something but it looks like a free for all at 5pm i.e no priority for season ticket holders to purchase first. Hard to say what the demand will be like but I think this could have sold out on ST/AST alone. Hopefully won’t miss out.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sheggs84
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    It’s an away game plus it’s on sky so I would imagined it’s only international

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Home league games will be PPV on Hibs Pass (free for season ticket holders) if the game isn't shown live on Sky.

I'm assuming each club will have their own PPV for our away games same as last year.

The game's on Sky so you'll need to have a Sky Sports subscription or know a Motherwell season ticket holder (who is going to the game) in order to be able to watch the match at home.

Looking at other public transport on Sunday and it is pretty grim. No direct buses from Edinburgh to Motherwell. Best option is Edinburgh to Buchanan St Station then there to Motherwell, takes 2 hours 5 mins, there are other more convoluted ways via Harthill but they take a bit longer. Without the usual supporters buses it shows how hard it can be to get to games when you don't drive!

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    That's close to 50% capacity? You would think that season ticket holders should be OK for ER ? Maybe just not in your own seat possibly.
    That is really promising for our next home European game and first home league game a couple of days later.

Quote Originally Posted by 1875Sean View Post
    I’m not sure his numbers are right. Alan Burrows said on twitter when he confirmed we would be getting some tickets that there were already a few hundred for public sale to home fans even if every season ticket holder went. I’m pretty sure there won’t be any away fans at Aberdeen, Hearts or Rangers at least this weekend

Trains to motherwell are always rubbish.

£3 under 15 tickets is also outstanding. Motherwell really showing the way this last year.

@hibs.net private member
    I think it is good the AST holders are getting first dibs but presumably it will be an all or nothing deal. They can't be allowed to purchase games on an individual basis as they them have all the advantage and benefits without the commitment. Why are the other tickets on general sale and no ST first system in place. We have really moved as far as possible from a loyalty scheme. Hopefully 2000 will be enough to cover demand
    Last edited by wookie70; 26-07-2021 at 12:36 PM.

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    According to Wikipedia, Fir Park's capacity is 13677 and the south stand holds 4856. So if those numbers and the allocations are correct, it would be 48% of capacity overall, 41% in the away stand.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I think it is good the AST holders are getting first dibs but presumably it will be an all or nothing deal. They can't be allowed to purchase games on an individual basis as they them have all the advantage and benefits without the commitment. Why are the other tickets on general sale and no ST first system in place. We have really moved as far as possible from a loyalty scheme. Hopefully 2000 will be enough to cover demand
    We have to commit to buying away tickets for any game this season which admits away supporters

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    We have to commit to buying away tickets for any game this season which admits away supporters

That seems fair to me. The AST definitely need to get first dibs but they get that for their commitment