hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Game

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar

Motherwell Game

Alan Burrows said the plan is to have some away fans next Sunday for the season opener.

https://twitter.com/alan_burrows/status/1419007162580357120?s=21

2. Log in to remove the advert

No surprise there. My ticket for the Arsenal match has a voucher on it for priority to Hibs first five away games.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprise there. My ticket for the Arsenal match has a voucher on it for priority to Hibs first five away games.
    Mine was only the first 4. What's going on??

You as well?

Everyone who went to the Arsenal game should get first priority.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Wonder if they will begin the away season ticket scheme again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post

Or will it be a free for all.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar

Hope so, if not back to loyalty points

8 posts before loyalty points are mentioned, must be a record. Seriously, away season ticket holders should get first dibs. The club have a database of who buys away tickets on a regular basis but are not away season ticket holders so these fans should rank next so yes a loyalty scheme would be easy to introduce.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhibby View Post
    8 posts before loyalty points are mentioned, must be a record. Seriously, away season ticket holders should get first dibs. The club have a database of who buys away tickets on a regular basis but are not away season ticket holders so these fans should rank next so yes a loyalty scheme would be easy to introduce.
    There are no away season tickets and won’t be this season as the club will have no idea how many tickets we get per game. It’ll be a free for all between season ticket holders game to game.

Can’t see it. Don’t think they’ll do anything full stop. Feels like it’ll be pretty much first come, first serve in ticketing now.

Motherwell fans on p&b seem to think we’re getting 2500, seems like a lot to me?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Motherwell fans on p&b seem to think we’re getting 2500, seems like a lot to me?
    I heard it was around that figure as well. Would mean they were getting around 7k for their game against us as I’m sure they’ve got 4.7k for their season ticket holders

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    That seems a lot to me.

I'd have thought Motherwell would have been looking to cater for non-season ticket holders before any away fans.

How many fans have they been getting for preseason games? Stadium holds about 14k so 7.5k would be just over half. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    That seems a lot to me.

I'd have thought Motherwell would have been looking to cater for non-season ticket holders before any away fans.
    I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.
    Last edited by Ringothedog; 25-07-2021 at 08:28 AM.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial
    as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.
    I suppose it's possible it's only open to Hibs Season ticket holders therefore less hassle with track and trace rather than walk ups.

Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    I suppose it's possible it's only open to Hibs Season ticket holders therefore less hassle with track and trace rather than walk ups.
    Good point, it will be interesting to see what happens with tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I would agree totally look after your own fans first, but maybe it’s financial as the game is live on telly they maybe feel that they will get more Hibs fans than their own fans as walk ups.
    Yeah money talks, I'd be disappointed if we did something like this though.

Fair enough let away fans in if all of your own fans who want to go have been catered for but not before then.

No chance we’ll get 2.5k.

Motherwell have confirmed they’re allowed 4.5k in and have asked all season ticket holders to confirm whether they’ll be attending by 6pm on Tuesday.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post

Motherwell have confirmed they’re allowed 4.5k in and have asked all season ticket holders to confirm whether they’ll be attending by 6pm on Tuesday.
    Do we know if there will be Motherwell fans located in the away stand?

Fir Park Capacity is around 13,600 which includes 4,500 in the away stand
    So if they give the away stand to Hibs supporters, 50% of the approx Motherwell season tickets (4,500) will be in the 3 home stands

If that’s the case, Hibs could get 2,000 or so

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Do we know if there will be Motherwell fans located in the away stand?

Fir Park Capacity is around 13,600 which includes 4,500 in the away stand
    So if they give the away stand to Hibs supporters, 50% of the approx Motherwell season tickets (4,500) will be in the 3 home stands

If that’s the case, Hibs could get 2,000 or so
    To be fair they have said they’ll be allowed up to 4.5k home fans rather than that being the total attendance.

But I still can’t see us getting as many as suggested. Would be good if we did though.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    How many fans have they been getting for preseason games? Stadium holds about 14k so 7.5k would be just over half. Maybe.
    They had nearly 2,000 in for their League Cup matches v Queen of the South and Annan.

Confirmation of attendance will be the way of things until we are allowed more folk in than we have ST holders.
    We need double Thursdays allowable number to get everyone in based on 10% not being able to make ir

First Team Breakthrough TheCabbage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ram2212
    Just remember hardly any trains on sundays in Scotland for people applying for tickets as this will hamper the ability to get there if we get any tickets.

Home fans won’t have an impact on away fans. Burrows stated in a tweet in reply to a Motherwell fan that they’ve set aside some for general sale, plus any season tickets that don’t get taken up. The away end will already have been confirmed by the council how many it can hold id imagine.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Reading the Motherwell FC Q&S for the game

Key points
    We will have up to 4,500 home supporters in Fir Park for our opening Premiership match of the 2021/22 season.

Hibernian visit ML1 on Sunday, 1 August and we’re asking for your help to ensure we can at least get every season ticket holder into the stadium.

Due to ongoing social distancing requirements and to help us plan, we are asking all season ticket holders to let us know as soon as possible if they can make the match.

Please fill out our Hibernian season ticket attendance confirmation form now to help us plan. It is essential you let us know if you can make it, so that we can allocate you/your party seats.

If you can’t make it, you don’t have to do anything, and we’ll hopefully see you at the next home match.

The deadline for letting us know is 6pm on Tuesday, 27 July.

WILL I BE IN MY NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEAT?
    We anticipate we will be able to get you in your normal season ticket stand for this match. But, due to social distancing regulations, we are unable to guarantee you’ll get your precise season ticket seat this time.

Last bit suggests they will be in the home stands, not the away stand

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Home fans won’t have an impact on away fans. Burrows stated in a tweet in reply to a Motherwell fan that they’ve set aside some for general sale, plus any season tickets that don’t get taken up. The away end will already have been confirmed by the council how many it can hold id imagine.
    Surely the council just approve the attendance and it’s up to them what they do from there. If what they are doing with their own fans doesn’t impact on us, why not just tell us what we were getting on Friday, when the stuff was put out about home attendance, as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Reading the Motherwell FC Q&S for the game

Key points
    We will have up to 4,500 home supporters in Fir Park for our opening Premiership match of the 2021/22 season.

Hibernian visit ML1 on Sunday, 1 August and we’re asking for your help to ensure we can at least get every season ticket holder into the stadium.

Due to ongoing social distancing requirements and to help us plan, we are asking all season ticket holders to let us know as soon as possible if they can make the match.

Please fill out our Hibernian season ticket attendance confirmation form now to help us plan. It is essential you let us know if you can make it, so that we can allocate you/your party seats.

If you can’t make it, you don’t have to do anything, and we’ll hopefully see you at the next home match.

The deadline for letting us know is 6pm on Tuesday, 27 July.

WILL I BE IN MY NORMAL SEASON TICKET SEAT?
    We anticipate we will be able to get you in your normal season ticket stand for this match. But, due to social distancing regulations, we are unable to guarantee you’ll get your precise season ticket seat this time.

Last bit suggests they will be in the home stands, not the away stand
    It could just mean that they don’t need to open that stand to accommodate the number being allowed, just like us leaving two closed on Thursday.

4.5k is about a third of their capacity, not too dissimilar to what The Rangers are getting next week just along the road.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    There are no away season tickets and won’t be this season as the club will have no idea how many tickets we get per game. It’ll be a free for all between season ticket holders game to game.
    Not disputing anything you say. However the ticket office informed me that if ( and when ) fans are allowed back into away games then the Away season ticket would be reintroduced and each person on the
    List would be contacted to see if they are still interested in joining for this season.

GGTTH