hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Celtic can do what they like, no way Hibs will take Griffiths and Nisbet isn't leaving this summer

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have evidence of this then I’d suggest you forward it to the club.
    Why?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Why?
    Because it’s morally repugnant if someone was to use their status as a Hibernian footballer to pressure a young follower on social media into sending pictures with any sexual nature to them.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Celtic can do what they like, no way Hibs will take Griffiths and Nisbet isn't leaving this summer
    Agree with your first point but not so sure about the second much as I hope it goes that way.

First Team Breakthrough number7's Avatar
    I wonder how many of those on here lambasting Griffiths are fans of the "legend" that was George Best? And would they still be if there was social media back then. Pretty sure leigh would look like an angel in comparison. Anyone think he didn't bed many young females?

Agree with the Griff point. The other is wishful thinking. And we all wish the same.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Agree with your first point but not so sure about the second much as I hope it goes that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Agree with the Griff point. The other is wishful thinking. And we all wish the same.
    We'd be pushing much harder for a striker and probably have them in already if Nisbet was currently involved in transfer bids. I personally think he's been told he can go wherever he wants next summer, but Hibs want him to push on this season. Same with Doig.

Quote Originally Posted by number7 View Post
    I wonder how many of those on here lambasting Griffiths are fans of the "legend" that was George Best? And would they still be if there was social media back then. Pretty sure leigh would look like an angel in comparison. Anyone think he didn't bed many young females?
    I’d rather not make up crude rumours about a man that can’t defend himself against them, unless you have any proof of a 30 year old Best getting up to no good with a barely legal teen.

We'd be pushing much harder for a striker and probably have them in already if Nisbet was currently involved in transfer bids. I personally think he's been told he can go wherever he wants next summer, but Hibs want him to push on this season. Same with Doig.
    Or possibly similar to McGinn in that we keep him until at least after our European run which may then increase his value again.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbysam View Post
    Or possibly similar to McGinn in that we keep him until at least after our European run which may then increase his value again.
    I'd hope we'd learned something from that. Didn't work out well for us in midfield.

If a player is leaving, you get him replaced asap. I don't want a striker coming in late, not trained with the team, zero confidence etc.

We are pushing to get Mueller in this window. My assumption that’s due to us thinking more will come for Nis.

Coaching Staff
    Because it’s morally repugnant if someone was to use their status as a Hibernian footballer to pressure a young follower on social media into sending pictures with any sexual nature to them.
    Again, so what? To what extent are you checking on the morals of all or employees?

How would you know they are using their status in any case, how would you assess the pressure being put on, and are you going to be checking out the nightclubs of Edinburgh for similar behaviour.

I get you don’t like it but it’s nothing to do with their ability to be employed by us as football players.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Why stop at Best, list all of the stars of previous eras! Poor post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    We are pushing to get Mueller in this window. My assumption that’s due to us thinking more will come for Nis.
    Seems like he was a long term target anyway. And I doubt we'd be leaving it up to such chance, because his club will likely just say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Oh I do apologise for the poor post sir 😄

I’d rather not make up crude rumours about a man that can’t defend himself against them, unless you have any proof of a 30 year old Best getting up to no good with a barely legal teen.
    😇

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Oh I do apologise for the poor post sir 😄
    Good, thank you.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    What a smashing thread 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Don't really see the point in your post anyway. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of so many people who are so self righteous and never put a foot wrong in this life.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    If you have evidence of this then I’d suggest you forward it to the club.
    I don’t have evidence, I do have a grasp on reality of social media nowadays though.

Not that I think it’s of any business/interest to the club, what the players are doing with regards to that kind of thing.

Don't really see the point in your post anyway. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of so many people who are so self righteous and never put a foot wrong in this life.
    No angel but certainly wouldn’t be chatting up 16 year olds at my age that’s for sure and I’m younger than LG. Creepy.

Gamer IDs

No angel but certainly wouldn’t be chatting up 16 year olds at my age that’s for sure and I’m younger than LG. Creepy.
    He didn’t know she was 16. The girl said so.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    Was she 16? Yes she was. The fact he never asked is his problem. The facts are that he's 30, shes 16, it’s horrible. Ignorance is no excuse.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    She might not look 16 but she definitely doesn't look much older. He's literally twice her age. It's extremely creepy and wrong even if there is no criminality.

Personally, I always demand to see my wife's birth certificate any time she gets a bit frisky.

Better safe than sorry.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    She might not look 16 but she definitely doesn't look much older. He's literally twice her age. It's extremely creepy and wrong even if there is no criminality.
    Have you actually seen the photo that he responded to? It’s out there.

If you have seen it, I’ve no idea how you can say she didn’t look much older than 16. You couldn’t even see her face. Her phone was covering it. What you could see was someone in their bra and pants.

Gamer IDs

Have you actually seen the photo that he responded to? It’s out there.

If you have seen it, I’ve no idea how you can say she didn’t look much older than 16. You couldn’t even see her face. Her phone was covering it. What you could see was someone in their bra and pants.
    Think you've mentioned a few times that's she's in her bra and pants. So what? Because she is does that mean she's fair game for creepers to be sending her messages asking for pics?

Don't see any difference to her posting a pic in her bra and pants to all the pics you see of folk posting pics in their bikinis on holiday etc.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Think you've mentioned a few times that's she's in her bra and pants. So what? Because she is does that mean she's fair game for creepers to be sending her messages asking for pics?

Don't see any difference to her posting a pic in her bra and pants to all the pics you see of folk posting pics in their bikinis on holiday etc.
    No, I’m saying you can’t see her age from the photo. I’m saying that you don’t assume that someone posting a photo like that is 16.

I’d say there is a difference between posting a photo in your underwear, than posting a photo in a bikini.

Gamer IDs

No, I’m saying you can’t see her age from the photo. I’m saying that you don’t assume that someone posting a photo like that is 16.

I’d say there is a difference between posting a photo in your underwear, than posting a photo in a bikini.
    Fair enough.

Personally think it's creepy asking lassies to send you pictures regardless of their age anyway. Like you say, I get it happens and it's probably common with the youth. Doesn't mean it's right though.

Dunno, have you seen some bikinis kicking about these days!

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    He has to face the consequences of his actions. He behaved appallingly (again) and the people who help pay his wages aren't happy with him. Will it make him think deeply about his conduct? I have my doubts.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875