hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Season tickets

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks. Would obviously prefer the digital version for convenience, though. Hope it comes before Sunday just in case.
    Take a picture of your card and save to phone, it works just as well.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Take a picture of your card and save to phone, it works just as well.
    Good thinking!

First Team Breakthrough huggie1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: huggieedin
    we moved seats and our cards are from the season before last will we get new cards or just a digital version?

@hibs.net private member G15 Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huggie1875 View Post
    we moved seats and our cards are from the season before last will we get new cards or just a digital version?
    You should get both (although I've moved seats and have neither yet)

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Got digital download by email this morning. For some reason the Google Pay icon wasn't there when I opened up email via the Outlook app on my phone, only the Apple Wallet icon. Went through the Chrome Browser on my phone and was able to download to Google Pay on my phone that way.

First Team Breakthrough TheCabbage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ram2212
    Found mine in an email ffrom last week in my spam folder. Wasn’t unduly worried though

Quote Originally Posted by AFKA5814_Hibs View Post
    Got digital download by email this morning. For some reason the Google Pay icon wasn't there when I opened up email via the Outlook app on my phone, only the Apple Wallet icon. Went through the Chrome Browser on my phone and was able to download to Google Pay on my phone that way.
    I have an Android phone but if you use the apple wallet it allows you to download to the phone. You can then install an app from Google play store to open them.

I emailed the Ticket Office yesterday as I still haven't received mine in the post yet and they replied back saying they will be posted out in the next couple of weeks because they won't be needed until restrictions are lifted further.

Quote Originally Posted by Cork Hibee View Post
    I emailed the Ticket Office yesterday as I still haven't received mine in the post yet and they replied back saying they will be posted out in the next couple of weeks because they won't be needed until restrictions are lifted further.
    Was just gonna post similar I emailed them this morning and had same reply...said they won't be required for now till restrictions are lifted

I got my digital season tickets in my inbox today.

Worth checking folks.

Good to hit the 10,500 mark.

Expected a wee bit more, but still a decent number.

I noticed that when we tweeted ours, Hearts tweeted they’ve sold 1000 more, which has the morons on kickback crowing. Tbf, it’ll be the first time they’ve outsold us in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BegbieHSC View Post

I noticed that when we tweeted ours, Hearts tweeted they’ve sold 1000 more, which has the morons on kickback crowing. Tbf, it’ll be the first time they’ve outsold us in 5 years.
    It includes all those season tickets they are having to give away effectively for free after last years pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by BegbieHSC View Post

Hopefully we can sell some more before the 28th August.
    Folk have just missed the one league game and lots of other folk missed that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    It includes all those season tickets they are having to give away effectively for free after last years pledge.
    Hahahah, forgot all about that shambles!

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    I don’t think they went ahead with that promise. Pretty sure they moved the goalposts and said games they got to see on hearts TV was part of their deal

First Team Breakthrough my left peg's Avatar
    I think we are about 1k down on last year which is understandable,just hope with the quality of football we are playing at the moment will convince more walk ups to support the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by my left peg View Post
    I think we are about 1k down on last year which is understandable,just hope with the quality of football we are playing at the moment will convince more walk ups to support the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It is totally understandable but a really disappointing figure compared to recent seasons and considering the team we now have - Hibs should be trying to think of anything they can to persuade more to sign up in the next week or so now that we know full capacity is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrekko View Post
    It is totally understandable but a really disappointing figure compared to recent seasons and considering the team we now have - Hibs should be trying to think of anything they can to persuade more to sign up in the next week or so now that we know full capacity is available.
    Agreed! I know the impact of covid has severely impacted on some fans finances (me included), but this group of players really deserve our backing, so hopefully anyone swithering signs up in the next week or so.

Sadly, I reckon we’d easy have at least another 2k were it not for the cup calamity in May, but this team is going places, and will give us more opportunities to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    I don’t think they went ahead with that promise. Pretty sure they moved the goalposts and said games they got to see on hearts TV was part of their deal
    They definitely did. My mates a season ticket holder at Tynie and effectively got his for free after he turned down various things like hospitality and shop vouchers as an alternative.

Testimonial Due
    They definitely did. My mates a season ticket holder at Tynie and effectively got his for free after he turned down various things like hospitality and shop vouchers as an alternative.
    I know a lad who renewed and accepted shop vouchers in exchange for last season's promise. He said he had literally 'hundreds' to spend on stuff from the shop so he was kitted out in a new strip, training top and everything at our football. Quite amusing really. Obviously, they won't lose as much on shop merchandise and they'll go through a bit more calor gas if they get an uptake on the hospitality, but it's pleasing to know that they're losing income because Dr Mrs Budge and her team of geniuses can't word a season ticket offer properly.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Ah really, there you go on then. I was only going from what I can remember on social media at the time. I reckon our ST uptake would’ve been higher if we were giving some away for free as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    They got them heavily discounted.. a guy I know only had to pay 160 quid for his in the new stand

Quote Originally Posted by Alan62 View Post
    I know a lad who renewed and accepted shop vouchers in exchange for last season's promise. He said he had literally 'hundreds' to spend on stuff from the shop so he was kitted out in a new strip, training top and everything at our football. Quite amusing really. Obviously, they won't lose as much on shop merchandise and they'll go through a bit more calor gas if they get an uptake on the hospitality, but it's pleasing to know that they're losing income because Dr Mrs Budge and her team of geniuses can't word a season ticket offer properly.
    **** the hertz