hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

Season tickets

Anyone got theirs in the post yet? Seems to be cutting it fine especially if we're planning to go full capacity next month.

Should clarify we changed seats so will need a new one.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    I got an email from the ticket office on Monday stating they would be issued “in the next few weeks”

Make of that what you will….:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    I take it if you were a straightforward renewal - same seat, then you won’t get a new card?

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I take it if you were a straightforward renewal - same seat, then you won’t get a new card?
    I would imagine so.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    Aye, it’s only a new card if you’ve moved seat or your season ticket type has changed (from a youth to an adult etc)

Does anyone know when the first instalment plan payment come out?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammythehibee32 View Post
    Does anyone know when the first instalment plan payment come out?
    I think I have had two instalments taken already. That is the 6 month plan though

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I think I have had two instalments taken already. That is the 6 month plan though

AHH i signed up on the 10 month and still waiting on first payment might give lovley lynne a email and see whats what

AHH i signed up on the 10 month and still waiting on first payment might give lovley lynne a email and see whats what
    Is the 10 month not through a third party? Might be better contacting them?

I’m Guessing season tickets will be digital this year

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Apologies if ive missed it, how will it be decided what fans get to watch the games

Quote Originally Posted by Lovethehibs View Post
    Apologies if ive missed it, how will it be decided what fans get to watch the games
    Ballot.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/ticket...n-tickets/faqs

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    I signed up for the 10 month plan and mines have been taken the past few months now.

I’d probably contact V12 as oppose to hibs about it

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Ta, thought i had seen something but then couldnt see anything, hopefully we all get to see some games in person

First Team Breakthrough
    Following an enquiry,I received an e.mail from the ticket office that if you were still in the same seat and hadn’t changed your profile then the current plastic season ticket would still be applicable.

There was no mention of anything going digital.

Also if the current lack of catering facilities continue,you would be allowed to bring a small bottle of water into the stadium.

@hibs.net private member Pete70's Avatar
    I have a plastic ST card and a digital card in my Apple wallet from last season.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete70 View Post
    I have a plastic ST card and a digital card in my Apple wallet from last season.
    My digital card in Apple wallet from last season has disappeared as has my son’s.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    My digital card in Apple wallet from last season has disappeared as has my son’s.
    I was looking for an email for the digital ticket for last season and can’t find one. Obviously it didn’t end up mattering, but I was expecting to get one for this season. Pretty sure the confirmation I received when I renewed for this season said a digital one would be issued.

@hibs.net private member soul_driver's Avatar
    Just checked my confirmation email and it says we will receive a digital version "as we get closer to the start of the season"

And you only get a new plastic card if changed seats etc as has been said.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Yeah, we got the digital season tickets a week or so before the start of last season I'm sure. So we'll get them soon I reckon.

Here's the details of how the ballot will work (if required)

"In those circumstance the Club would carry out a ballot of ST holders for each game, “weighted” to ensure every fan gets the best and fairest chance to attend home matches. This is how it would work:

When the ballot opens, all eligible and willing season ticket holders will be asked to log into their online ticketing account and complete the ballot application.

A separate ballot will be held for each match to which crowds have been permitted by the Scottish Government, according to their physical-distancing guidelines. Please note however, that if a season ticket holder is successful in the first ballot, they may be placed into a secondary pot for the next ballot to ensure each season ticket holder has the chance to attend a match before we return to full capacity, and so on.

Supporters can apply for as many ballots as they wish. This – allied with the weighed use of “pots” outlined above – will ensure we accommodate as many ST holders who wish to attend each match as possible."

Seems well thought out.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post

"In those circumstance the Club would carry out a ballot of ST holders for each game, “weighted” to ensure every fan gets the best and fairest chance to attend home matches. This is how it would work:

When the ballot opens, all eligible and willing season ticket holders will be asked to log into their online ticketing account and complete the ballot application.

A separate ballot will be held for each match to which crowds have been permitted by the Scottish Government, according to their physical-distancing guidelines. Please note however, that if a season ticket holder is successful in the first ballot, they may be placed into a secondary pot for the next ballot to ensure each season ticket holder has the chance to attend a match before we return to full capacity, and so on.

Supporters can apply for as many ballots as they wish. This – allied with the weighed use of “pots” outlined above – will ensure we accommodate as many ST holders who wish to attend each match as possible."

Seems well thought out.
    Very well thought out.

Hopefully you can apply in a group with people you sit next to/are in your network on the ticketing site.

I'd like to know beforehand. Cause if you can't my group of four wouldn't bother applying, leaving the spaces open for fellow ST holders.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Mine is still there, if you swipe to the side on last night’s ticket, that’s where my season ticket was.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post

Seems well thought out.
    Yeah, looks good.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    So you still have the email from last year?i
    Mine was sent on 31st August! I keep a file on my emails called Hibs, put everything in it for safety

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I spoke to someone at the ticket office today and they said the cards would be sent out in the next few weeks. Apparently the first game where they will be needed isn’t until the end of August so there’s no hurry.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I spoke to someone at the ticket office today and they said the cards would be sent out in the next few weeks. Apparently the first game where they will be needed isn’t until the end of August so there’s no hurry.
    I take it that means it will be the same process as last night for getting into the Ross County game on 7th August then.

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    Aye, it’s only a new card if you’ve moved seat or your season ticket type has changed (from a youth to an adult etc)

Brilliant- I've no idea if the one in my (actual) wallet is last season's or if that's the one on the bookshelf, or if I've maybe chucked last year's out and both of them are useless! Going to have a dry mouth when I first scan in!

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Mine is still there, if you swipe to the side on last night’s ticket, that’s where my season ticket was.
    No it’s not there.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I take it that means it will be the same process as last night for getting into the Ross County game on 7th August then.
    I phoned up to move my seats and asked about that game, she said that as there would be a ballot it’s unlikely that we’d be in our season ticket seats. So I’m guessing it will be the same as the two gams we’ve had with fans so far.

United we stand here....