hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 86 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 8161
  1. #2551
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    50
    Posts
    18,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe it. Must be dreaming mate.
    I've kept an eye on Inter Milan from afar since the Matthaus days, 3 out of 3! 😀


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2552
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,644
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never saw it but Glass got booked for moaning about it so it much have been bad
    See 88 mins 52 secs on the clock. It's like a slow motion Klinsmann dive onto the top of the ball.

    www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000z2my

  4. #2553
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    35,759
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See 88 mins 52 secs on the clock. It's like a slow motion Klinsmann dive onto the top of the ball.

    www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000z2my
    Yep incredible however Bobby just making sure he didn't have to send off a Hearts player. Haring was on a yellow after miraculously avoiding a yellow for most of the game having committed numerous fouls. The irony of Glass getting booked when Haring should have been isnt lost either. So both Halliday and Haring avoiding clear reds in two out of 3 league games this season. An absolute gang but bizarrely seem to get soft refs doing them favours.

  5. #2554
    @hibs.net private member Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    61
    Posts
    10,236
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See 88 mins 52 secs on the clock. It's like a slow motion Klinsmann dive onto the top of the ball.

    www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000z2my
    Saw so many Hawrts Centre Halfs perform that dive over the years and that is the worst. Linesman two yards away as well.

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

  6. #2555
    @hibs.net private member Mikey_1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,410
    Rangers saying they have positive cases and that close contacts are isolating. Doesnít give much more info, interesting ahead of a big week for them.

  7. #2556
    @hibs.net private member brog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,998
    Blog Entries
    1
    Preston just scored after Morecambe keeper and defender collided and were both injured. Bobby Madden wants to cancel the goal!!

  8. #2557
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    50
    Posts
    18,531
    Cracking game between Huddersfield and Everton 1-1, Everton down to ten men.

  9. #2558
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    50
    Posts
    18,531
    2-1 Everton

  10. #2559
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,201
    took them until the 79th minute but leeds finally score against crewe 1-0


    2-0 after 86 mins


    Norwich hit Bournemouth for six 6-0

    ditto villa at Barrow

  11. #2560
    Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,617
    This mob villa are playing are atrocious.

    League Two and they’re 6-0 down at home against a Villa youth team

  12. #2561
    @hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Lytham St Annes
    Age
    57
    Posts
    5,692
    Benfica draw 0-0 at PSV to progress to the Champions League group stage after winning the home leg 2-1. Great defensive performance played 75% of the match with 10 men.

  13. #2562
    Man City have scored 108 goals in cup games since Crystal Palace last scored one.

  14. #2563
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    15,747
    West Brom 0 v 1 Arsenal

    Aubameyang

  15. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West Brom 0 v 1 Arsenal

    Aubameyang
    0-3, but should that 3rd goal not be offside - only one player ahead of the attacking player who scored having received the forward pass (goalkeeper was well of his line).

    Commentators haven't picked up on it, so might be wrong.

  16. #2565
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saw so many Hawrts Centre Halfs perform that dive over the years and that is the worst. Linesman two yards away as well.

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
    Total shocker and as you say I think Hearts might actually practice that in training.

  17. #2566
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    35,759
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    0-3, but should that 3rd goal not be offside - only one player ahead of the attacking player who scored having received the forward pass (goalkeeper was well of his line).

    Commentators haven't picked up on it, so might be wrong.
    Think Pepe was behind the ball when Auba played it.

  18. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think Pepe was behind the ball when Auba played it.
    He wasn't, but there were actually two defenders ahead of Pepe, so definitely not offside.

  19. #2568
    Wow!

    Newport 0 - Southampton 6 at half-time. Never an easy ground to go to.

  20. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow!

    Newport 0 - Southampton 6 at half-time. Never an easy ground to go to.
    was 3-0 at HT I think

  21. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was 3-0 at HT I think
    Yes, I'm having a shocker tonight

    Saka is such a good player

  22. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I'm having a shocker tonight

    Saka is such a good player
    Youve got that one right, fantastic young player.

  23. #2572
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    35,759
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He wasn't, but there were actually two defenders ahead of Pepe, so definitely not offside.
    Definitely was

  24. #2573
    Arsenal and Southampton going ape**** tonight

  25. #2574
    @hibs.net private member Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Leven
    Age
    51
    Posts
    24,796
    They need a few more to catch up with Bayern who scored 12 this evening!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #2575
    I don`t normally follow English football ( didn`t realise WBA are not in top division till checking tonight ) but have seen some of Arsenal match tonight . Is WBA line up near to their league team ? Like a training match .

  27. #2576
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    35,759
    Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don`t normally follow English football ( didn`t realise WBA are not in top division till checking tonight ) but have seen some of Arsenal match tonight . Is WBA line up near to their league team ? Like a training match .
    Baggies have played a complete reserve team.

  28. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baggies have played a complete reserve team.
    Ok. Thanks . Looks like a good crowd and TV money will be important but fans ( and TV companies and sponsors ) must question what they`re getting for their money .

  29. #2578
    West Brom chucking it is kinda strange, because Arsenal were probably there for the taking you'd think. But yeah, Arsenal have many flaws but an early couple of goals and those players can give most teams a pumping.

  30. #2579
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Baggies have played a complete reserve team.
    Arsenalís team cost £251m more according to Sky Sports.

  31. #2580
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,201
    Newcastle 0 Burnley 0

    Burnley win 4-3 on penalties

    Newport 0 Southampton 8
    West Brom reserves 0 Arsenal 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)