hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 186 of 273 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 8162
  1. #5551
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    FT Edinburgh city 2 Kelty 3
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 15-10-2021 at 09:07 PM.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #5552
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    15,749
    Watford 0 v 1 Liverpool

    Mane

  4. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watford 0 v 1 Liverpool

    Mane
    Salah has been outstanding this season, that assist was beautiful.

  5. #5554
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    50
    Posts
    18,531
    2 0 Firmino

  6. #5555
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    15,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Salah has been outstanding this season, that assist was beautiful.
    Had him one shot on target landed in ten minutes

  7. #5556
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    3-0

    Defender only has to play that to stop Salah at the back, who’s offside.

    I don’t like that rule at all

  8. #5557
    4-0
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  9. #5558
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Salah. What a goal.

  10. #5559
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    54
    Posts
    21,367
    Salah is a genius

  11. #5560
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Waiting on a Watford booking for my bet builder. Free fiver from bet365 on

    Salah over 1.5 shots on target
    Firmino assist
    Troost Ekong over 0.5 tackles
    Robertson over 1.5 tackles
    Over 0 cards for Watford

    Returns Ł90


    Come on Watford…kick someone!!

  12. #5561
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    Fulham 2 QPR 1 67 mins played

    Fulham could go within two points of West Brom at the top


    3-1
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 16-10-2021 at 01:07 PM.

  13. #5562
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    sellick manager just said on sportsound that the Motherwell pitch has always been great

    lol

  14. #5563
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Stand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,665
    0-5 Liverpool
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  15. #5564
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Stand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,665
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    sellick manager just said on sportsound that the Motherwell pitch has always been great

    lol

    Yeah, we've never had games called off because its been flooded and theres never been patches of sand on it and it never sloped away into one corner either...
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  16. #5565
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fulham 2 QPR 1 67 mins played

    Fulham could go within two points of West Brom at the top


    3-1
    They must be paying Mitrovic really well at Fulham. He’s far too good to be playing in the championship.

  17. #5566
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They must be paying Mitrovic really well at Fulham. He’s far too good to be playing in the championship.

    funny you say that, i've been surprised myself for a few seasons now that not one premiership club has taken a chance on him

  18. #5567
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, we've never had games called off because its been flooded and theres never been patches of sand on it and it never sloped away into one corner either...

    i'm still trying to work out what you mean, 'we' as in hibs ? what's hibs got to do with what i/he said ?

  19. #5568
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    funny you say that, i've been surprised myself for a few seasons now that not one premiership club has taken a chance on him
    12 goals in 12 championship games this season.

  20. #5569
    @hibs.net private member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,237
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm still trying to work out what you mean, 'we' as in hibs ? what's hibs got to do with what i/he said ?
    He’s agreeing with you

  21. #5570
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He’s agreeing with you

    ah ok, i'm confuddled doing three different things at the same time


    carry on HC ;)

  22. #5571
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Stand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,665
    Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He’s agreeing with you
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ah ok, i'm confuddled doing three different things at the same time


    carry on HC ;)

    Yeah I'm agreeing with you. The undersoil heating mysteriously failed when they had a lot of injuries as well.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  23. #5572
    Coaching Staff HoboHarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Salah is a genius
    He's better than that......

  24. #5573
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I'm agreeing with you. The undersoil heating mysteriously failed when they had a lot of injuries as well.


    and a floodlight fire when they were behind :)






    *iirc

  25. #5574
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Stand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,665
    0-1 Livingston.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  26. #5575
    @hibs.net private member Lendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Profile pic on Etsy as a print
    Posts
    1,540
    Dylan Tait scores for Raith after only 3 minutes.

  27. #5576
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    East Stand
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,665
    0-1 St Mirren
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  28. #5577
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    15,749
    Motherwell 0 v 1 Celtic

    Jota

  29. #5578
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    42,200
    St johnstone 0 Livi 2 great

  30. #5579
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    15,749
    Leicester 1 v 1 Man Utd

  31. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    St johnstone 0 Livi 2 great
    Relegation battle for St Johnsone I reckon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)