hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Club payments for Euros?

Someone told me that Hibs get a payment everytime Kevin Nisbet is in the squad. Does anyone know how much?

I also got told Dunfermline qualify for a share as it is based over 2 seasons. By the same token I notice Bogdan was on the bench for Hungary. I assume we'll get some of that payment.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone told me that Hibs get a payment everytime Kevin Nisbet is in the squad. Does anyone know how much?

I also got told Dunfermline qualify for a share as it is based over 2 seasons. By the same token I notice Bogdan was on the bench for Hungary. I assume we'll get some of that payment.
    Final Tournament

For the final tournament, the total amount is broken down into a fixed amount per player per day - starting 14 days before the first match of the respective national team and finishing the day after the national team’s last match in the final tournament. This amount varies in compliance with the rationale of the FIFA training compensation categorisation per country in order to better reflect the different levels of player remuneration.

Amount per player per day:

Category 1 Club: € 7’231
    Category 2 Club: € 4’821
    Category 3 Club: € 2’410

Taken from https://www.ecaeurope.com/about-eca/...club-benefits/

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Final Tournament

For the final tournament, the total amount is broken down into a fixed amount per player per day - starting 14 days before the first match of the respective national team and finishing the day after the national team’s last match in the final tournament. This amount varies in compliance with the rationale of the FIFA training compensation categorisation per country in order to better reflect the different levels of player remuneration.

Any ideas as to what Category Hibs might be in?

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Final Tournament

Why on earth should clubs be put into categories? Payments should be same across the board.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Why on earth should clubs be put into categories? Payments should be same across the board.
    Probably to reflect the relative financial risk each club is taking by allowing their players to play for somebody else.

The Category 1 payments are, in some cases, small in relation to the player's wages. For Category 3,which I presume we are, Hibs are making a decent amount.
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 19-06-2021 at 04:22 PM.