hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Run The Jewels

Run The Jewels

Playing the barrowlands next year.

Tickets went on sale this morning, did anyone else get one?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    I was supposed to be seeing Rage Against the Machine in Oakland last year when I was supposed to be over there for work, and Run The Jewels were supposed to be the support act.

I'm not sure I'd pay to see them as a headline act (as I don't really know them and they're not my typical genre), but I was intrigued to see them support Rage.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

I like their stuff although when I hear one of them I hear Fozzie Bear from the muppets

Me, last saw them at the academy with Danny Brown supporting

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was supposed to be seeing Rage Against the Machine in Oakland last year when I was supposed to be over there for work, and Run The Jewels were supposed to be the support act.

I'm not sure I'd pay to see them as a headline act (as I don't really know them and they're not my typical genre), but I was intrigued to see them support Rage.
    El-P the rapper/producer of the group also produced a track for ZDLR (Digging for windows), ZDLR was also on RTJ2 and I think RTJ3.

Saw RATM when I was in Antwerp, was a good show, just a shame I was sitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    Me, last saw them at the academy with Danny Brown supporting
    Nice one. Don't know who is supporting them this time, but looking forward to it. Don't think I've been to the Barras since the streets 2nd album!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

I’ve never heard of run the jewels but I hope you’ve got to see Rage before, or do post-pandemic. I seen them live before being quite as big a fan as I am now and they blew me away.