Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Well, for me the things I like most about Hibs.net are the exchange of information of all things Hibs. No matter if it’s team lines, transfer talk, gossip, tickets, bus and train times, how to get to Slovenia or the cut of Jack Ross’ troosers.

I really don’t think it’s a place to discuss, and at humongous length, what’s being said by individuals on Twitter. I think Twitter is the place for that, particularly if the strength of feeling felt by the actions of these folks is as vociferous as that being played on here, going by some of the name calling.
I’ve seen a few of the Twitter comments and I know at least two of the participants post regularly on here and they don’t appear to be part of this so called debate.
Individuals on Twitter aren’t really a section of our fan base. They are individuals representing themselves. If I replied to them on Twitter I wouldn’t be representing Hibs or indeed Hibs.net. I’d be speaking for myself. I’m not sure our fan base has any sections at all since the demise of the Away Season Ticket and the Singing Section. HSL might be considered one mind you. Hibs.net certainly isn’t a section to me as our thoughts and opinions are clearly diverse. Neither are a few reactive sorts on Twitter, they’re a shower of punters with the right to say what they feel within the laws of decency like everyone else.
I wish I’d saw some of the stuff on here about how to get to Slovenia before opting for the route I ended up taking!