Quote Originally Posted by Dmas View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Boyle and Irvine aren’t directly tagged on hibs.net me slating Irvine a couple weeks ago for example he’d need to go looking for that in the case of the shower of punters there pinging phones whilst there sitting in the house
I’ll try and make sense of this *****. There is a solution to that direct tag thing but the stars love it when it suits them, they make their own choices. Oooh look at me when I can jump through a hedge. That sort of stuff.

Please, please stop quoting the shower of punters thing. You’ve no point to make there and you’ve battered it to death now.
They’re punters, not the reprobates and thick sorts they were being called, that was my point and you know it my friend. And trust me on this I have never directly engaged with Hibs or any of the folks you mention, on Twitter., or any public forum.

And I’m not likely to start. Neither I think, are you or any of the cohorts on here getting all bent out of shape about it. Hibs.net is much safer a place to rip ones knitting after all.