hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Scotland U21 call up for Doig & Mackay

    Both called up for double header against Northern Ireland U21's in June.
    Congratulations to both on their first call ups at this level.

    * Daniel Mackay listed as an Inverness player until the end of this month

    Most interesting call up to the squad is 6ft 3in, Athletic Bilbao striker Ewan Urain.
    Hope he's no pish .
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 25-05-2021 at 01:21 PM.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member HoboHarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,342
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both called up for double header against Northern Ireland U21's in June.
    Congratulations to both on their first call ups at this level.

    * Daniel Mackay listed as an Inverness player until the end of this month

    Most interesting call up is 6ft 3in, Athletic Bilbao striker Ewan Urain.
    Hope he's no pish .
    Puns will pour in now...

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Puns will pour in now...
    Urain pours out or down as a rule but puns as you say will pour in.


    I've taken this too far already!

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Neu Reekie
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,992
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Urain pours out or down as a rule but puns as you say will pour in.


    I've taken this too far already!
    Not if your doing see whae can pee the highest Murdoch!

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EH5
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,583
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Middle name ............On

  8. #7
    @hibs.net private member CmoantheHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    😂😂👏👏

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's lightning sharp. Hail.

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    54
    Posts
    22,953
    Doig pulls out of squad due to injury.

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    33,483
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doig pulls out of squad due to injury.
    Injury or move?

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doig pulls out of squad due to injury.
    Must have hurt himself before being subbed in the cup final.
    Next game after the NI double header is September away to Turkey.

  14. #13
    Solipsist Eyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    PDSBRS
    Posts
    10,224
    Reported to be a foot injury in the cup final.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reported to be a foot injury in the cup final.
    Thanks

  16. #15
    First Team Breakthrough McVey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    38
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard
    5 stars!

  17. #16
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,802
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Injury or move?
    My immediate thoughts

  18. #17
    @hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ewan Urain has to be the most perfect name for a Scottish lone striker Iíve ever heard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Still cracking up at this

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)