hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've usually got time for Ross, but that stuff he was coming out with after the game was total pish. Fine margins? We had what, 1 shot on goal over 90 mins? Unlesss of course he was saying both teams were pish but St Johnstone wern't as pish as we were.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Can't see anyway back for Ross now. The fans have turned on him. He has Blown it with these Hampden disasters
    We won't win a cup with him at the helm.

@hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StockholmHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't see anyway back for Ross now. The fans have turned on him. He has Blown it with these Hampden disasters
    What fans have turned against him? The eejits on twatter that turn on any of our managers after a defeat? Just another nonsense statement from you.

I smell maroon tinted comments.

Is that the serveral hundred on Twitter you're on about?

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Don’t quite agree. The Hampden performances bar one against Dundee Utd were shocking but I reckon finishing 3rd has earned him a fair crack of the whip next season

Floating around mid table come Christmas time though & it could be curtains.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Don’t quite agree. The Hampden performances bar one against Dundee Utd were shocking but I reckon finishing 3rd has earned him a fair crack of the whip next season

Floating around mid table come Christmas time though & it could be curtains.
    He will 100% be here next season however I can kind of see where the poster is coming from. He will again only ever be one defeat away from a crisis. There is a number of folk, on here and other social media, that already want him out. If he gets off to a slow start next season then that number will grow and grow. He won’t be given a lot of leeway

Quote Originally Posted by linlithgowhibbie View Post
    What fans have turned against him? The eejits on twatter that turn on any of our managers after a defeat? Just another nonsense statement from you.

I smell maroon tinted comments.
    I think there is clearly a fairly sizeable number of people who aren’t fussed for Ross. Don’t think he’s ever been universally popular, whether folk agree with the reasons for that or not.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    He will 100% be here next season however I can kind of see where the poster is coming from. He will again only ever be one defeat away from a crisis. There is a number of folk, on here and other social media, that already want him out. If he gets off to a slow start next season then that number will grow and grow. He won’t be given a lot of leeway
    Any Hibs manager is only one defeat away from a crisis going by comments over the years.