hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's actually an era where quality and brains decide matches, not fouling people early doors
    Really! All the fans calling for Daz to play because of his brains and quality or is it because he is hard as nails bustles opponents up let’s them know he is there and they are in a battle.

It is pity Hibs showed neither yesterday and am not too sure St J did either TBH.

We stepped aside and let them win. Perhaps a little grit or steel may have turned the game we will never know as again Hibs failed to show either.
    Last edited by Sammy7nil; 23-05-2021 at 08:10 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Really! It is pity Hibs showed neither yesterday and am not too sure St J did either TBH.

We stepped aside and let them win. Perhaps a little grit or steel may have turned the game we will never know as again Hibs failed to show either.
    Yes, it is a pity.

It wouldn't have turned the game. An actual plan to score a goal would have

Captained us to a higher league finish than anyone else in the squad. I dont think he was to blame today at all. Hes the only one playing who won it last time.
    And he wasn't on the park when we won it last time, we were 2-1 down when he went off when for all the world the whole stadium thought SDG was going to be subbed.
    A great servant to the club but never captain material and time for him to go imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
    And he wasn't on the park when we won it last time, we were 2-1 down when he went off when for all the world the whole stadium thought SDG was going to be subbed.
    A great servant to the club but never captain material and time for him to go imo.
    Certainly entitled to an opinion. Won't be many sides selling their best defender to improve though

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    And he wasn't on the park when we won it last time, we were 2-1 down when he went off
    Who needs enemies when your own supporters will come oot with something like this.

Deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    Who needs enemies when your own supporters will come oot with something like this.

Deary me.
    It was in response to a specific post, if you're going to dissect parts of my post at least put it in context.

@hibs.net private member
    Is this the 1980s?
    No - it’s just the way of the game. Hard tackle to set the tone early doors when you can’t get sent off due to the unofficial rule. Stokes done it in 2016, Black done it in 2012 - there’ll be other examples I’m sure.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    It was in response to a specific post, if you're going to dissect parts of my post at least put it in context.
    It wasn’t taken out of context at all.

Someone said Hanlon won the cup last time, you said he didn’t, he went off when it was 1-2