hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

No guaranteed £3m for either team

Did I hear that commentator say that UEFA were thinking of changing the rules and that teams would no longer be guaranteed the £3m that had been bandied about earlier

Just goes to show what an achievement it was for Jack Ross to get us third in the league

2. Log in to remove the advert

Think there's an extra Qualifying round to face rather than being guaranteed Group stage football.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I hear that commentator say that UEFA were thinking of changing the rules and that teams would no longer be guaranteed the £3m that had been bandied about earlier

Just goes to show what an achievement it was for Jack Ross to get us third in the league
    Think you’ve misinterpreted. There’s another thread about Europe. Somewhere. Probably down on page 10 with all the post-final trauma threads now taking over the top pages on the board.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Think you’ve misinterpreted. There’s another thread about Europe. Somewhere. Probably down on page 10 with all the post-final trauma threads now taking over the top pages on the board.
    Lol, I go check it out if I can find it

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    He's not. We've (Scotland) been bumped down. Need Chelsea or Villarreal to win in Europe now to make the group stage.

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    tbh the thought of this bunch playing in Europe gives me the fear...they are a very average bunch of players who are incapable of playing under any sort of pressure.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    He's not. We've (Scotland) been bumped down. Need Chelsea or Villarreal to win in Europe now to make the group stage.
    Villarreal irrelevant now as they missed out on Europa Place in La Liga.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Eh, thats what I was saying. I was pointing him to the thread thats been getting discussed for a few days now. The guaranteed group qualification was conditional on other things now. Its all in that thread. Anyway, it doesn’t matter after today’s shambles for us.