hibs.net Messageboard

Hanlon Stevenson Foundation - Prize Draw

Evening folks.

Just posting a wee reminder that the deadline for the latest HSF prize draw is midnight tonight. The prize up for grabs is a signed match worn captain's armband and home shirt signed by Sir David Gray.

To enter, donate £10.00 to the Virgin Money Giving page here. Another entry is added for every £10.00 donated. Good luck!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i see new banners have went up

HSF Secures West Stand Spot – HSF | Hanlon Stevenson Foundation

Funded personally by trustees Graeme Cadger and Kenny Caithness, two new HSF banners will be fixed proudly to the gable ends of the West Stand to raise awareness of the charity spearheaded by modern-day club legends Lewis Stevenson and Paul Hanlon, and provide additional income to the club through the purchase of advertising space.
    Lewis said: “I’m really proud of what HSF has managed to accomplish in a relatively short period of time. People like Graeme and Kenny have played a massive part in that, along with the rest of the volunteers.
    “It came as no surprise to me that they were willing to pay for this out of their own pockets, so supporters can rest assured that any donations go straight to the areas and causes that matter most.”
    Paul added: “Lewis and I have been blown away by the support that we’ve had for HSF, though it shouldn’t come as a surprise. This is a club embedded in the community we’re trying to help out.