hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can remember getting a tour of the club once, and Sue was the one to show us around, she was class. A real credit to the club
    Same with me also allowed me to bring a very good mate who was very ill at the time on the tour.. Absolute class.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Met Sue a couple of times, and can only echo everything said on this thread. People like Sue ARE the club, and she absolutely deserves a thread of her own on here.

So pleased to see this thread, Sue’s interview was fantastic. What an ambassador for the club over such a long period, a true Hibs hero in many ways for all the work she does quietly in the background. Dare I use the term legend!!! Maybe she should be allowed to give the last team talk before they go onto the pitch next week, she really gets it!!!! If you are reading Sue, thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SingaporeHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So pleased to see this thread, Sue’s interview was fantastic. What an ambassador for the club over such a long period, a true Hibs hero in many ways for all the work she does quietly in the background. Dare I use the term legend!!! Maybe she should be allowed to give the last team talk before they go onto the pitch next week, she really gets it!!!! If you are reading Sue, thank you!!!
    I remember Sue from way back when the Hibs kids first come out, I'm pretty sure she was behind it/involved in some way at the time ( maybe the memory is a bit fuzzy ) I also remember being on the same supporters bus that ran from the Hibs club. My grandkids have been mascots and done the 10 second challenge and Sue managed to get herself in the photos .
    A gem of a human being and a nicer person you couldn't hope to meet.