hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

The improvement in style, play, chances etc

Is fantastic!

I'm not sure if its just me, and before I start I would have taken 3rd and a Scottish Final with 1-0 one chance games. However I've been reflecting, and the past good amount of games we've actually been not only winning the majority....but actually playing well!

We all know there was a point this second part wasn't happening this season, but people are moaning far less (if at all?) About the number of chances and passages of play that we've been producing for the past decent amount of games!

So good to be a Hibee right now.

Feel free Hibs to revert to just having 1 chance in the final though as long as we win it!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

That performance last night was straight out of the Derek McInnes school of coming down to Easter Rd, being tight and sitting deep and nicking a 1-0...was great to see, especially when it really mattered.

How crap was Kamberi as well! That made it even sweeter 😂😂

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That performance last night was straight out of the Derek McInnes school of coming down to Easter Rd, being tight and sitting deep and nicking a 1-0...was great to see, especially when it really mattered.

........ Shamberi.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    ........ Shamberi.
    Apparently he’s still trying to do stepovers now.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

First Team Breakthrough Hibs1969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoHibby View Post

Yup totally. The only thing missing was a Graeme Shinnie or Kenny McLean constantly sniping at the ref to complete the picture. A Very sweet win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Apparently he’s still trying to do stepovers now.
    ………. and as for the gloves fashion statement.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Is fantastic!

I'm not sure if its just me, and before I start I would have taken 3rd and a Scottish Final with 1-0 one chance games. However I've been reflecting, and the past good amount of games we've actually been not only winning the majority....but actually playing well!

We all know there was a point this second part wasn't happening this season, but people are moaning far less (if at all?) About the number of chances and passages of play that we've been producing for the past decent amount of games!

So good to be a Hibee right now.

Feel free Hibs to revert to just having 1 chance in the final though as long as we win it!!
    I think you can't overstate the difference the tweaking to the squad has made plus the consistency in approach of Jack Ross meaning that we've improved over time.

He's made subtle (and some not so subtle) changes and tweaks along the way but fundamentally our style of play hasn't changed much throughout the season - we've just got better at applying it as the team's tenure together has increased.

A mix of good signings and good coaching has been the driving force. We've hit form at exactly the right time for a great end to the season, hopefully!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net