hibs.net Messageboard

Bars/Pubs for this weekend

Anyone aware of any that have spaces for Friday? Last minute decision to get out for a few pints and I'm absolutely struggling here. I've spent 2 hours looking and managed 1 booking so far

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    They won’t necessarily have spaces to book but The Raeburn has so many no shows that you’d probably get in. I got in twice on Saturday without a booking.

The Antiquary along Stockbridge also has outdoor seating which you can’t book. Saturday afternoon it was dead so it would maybe be worth trying there.

Neither of them you’ll be able to get a booking though so not something you could guarantee!

Also heard that The Beehive and Last Drop on the Grassmarket have regularly had loads of tables free if you walk up although haven’t seen that myself.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 04-05-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They won’t necessarily have spaces to book but The Raeburn has so many no shows that you’d probably get in. I got in twice on Saturday without a booking.

The Antiquary along Stockbridge also has outdoor seating which you can’t book. Saturday afternoon it was dead so it would maybe be worth trying there.

Neither of them you’ll be able to get a booking though so not something you could guarantee!

Also heard that The Beehive and Last Drop on the Grassmarket have regularly had loads of tables free if you walk up although haven’t seen that myself.
    Cheers!

A few people have actually said about the Grassmarket having loads of free tables so probably worth a shout just heading down that way and chancing it.

Now delete it before anyone else sees